gorillaz.com :: View topic - NEW GRAD'S GUIDE TO THE FORUM
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - NEW GRAD'S GUIDE TO THE FORUM

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

P O S T S

Was This Guide Helpful To You?
Yes, its very nice
70%
 70%  [ 31 ]
Its OK, needs some more stuff
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
No, it needs improvement
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 44

sparechibbly posted this on Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-DandMurdoc:
Nigga is like friend...
That's if you use it like, "wassup ma nigga" but other than that it's pretty discriminating...

ShatPank posted this on Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

The forum member in question used the word in a particularly provoking and offensive manner bizarrely in the pretext of quoting Murdoc. This was obviously not the case, and after writing a rather wordy E-mail to ModTest, Demonday was consequently issued with a strike. To discuss the meaning, history or use of the word in certain situations is pointless and irrelevant. End of.

Strike 1

Demonday posted this on Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Ooh, I just loooove Graduates..

WOW BABY I WAS BORN
WITH A FAST FUSE

maskedmouse813 posted this on Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

wow it took me like forever to get accepted into this thing. but it all paid off cause now Masked Mouse is in the graduate house!
noone seems to post here that much. shame.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

monkeyz posted this on Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:04 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

oldbie ?

i want to make some party soon XD !

i know its pointles so here are the points (......)
Cool

German Shake posted this on Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Joined August 2004, in the belief that Monkeyz has been here longer than me... Confused

preparing to translate the first post of this thread,

GABRIEL// posted this on Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

The word N***** is also a racist word in sweden.
Also the words neger and swartskalle are racism.

I know that may have been discused a long long time ago, but that's a third country.
I'm pretty sure it's a racistic word in Australia too.

Eddgar88x posted this on Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I like it forum Razz

DRAOJAN. posted this on Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:01 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

hooray for aproval ^_^

spyder1070 posted this on Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i didn't even realise i'd applied and i graduated. still can't figure out how that happened.

DarKreature posted this on Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

you probably just forgot Smile i could have applied a looong time ago but didnt know how to. then i read the topic that said "how to jon" and i was like oh @_@

spyder1070 posted this on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

probably. i think thats all i did to. i don't remember askin' though. i wonder what i said?

DarKreature posted this on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

you dont need to ask to join. all you need to do is press a button and it sends the message for you

spyder1070 posted this on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

oh! well thats what i did then. now i know, thank you Smile

DarKreature posted this on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

sure thing Smile