gorillaz.com :: View topic - Will Gorillaz ever post here?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Will Gorillaz ever post here?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

turkatron posted this on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

Will Gorillaz ever post here?

Topic is straightforward. Do you think they'll ever post in here? I mean, Murdoc at least. He's a member of the graduates chat, why not? What are your thoughts? (feel free to move if this doesn't belong)

bassman posted this on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Time will tell....

Frouwke posted this on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Seriously, it would be so cool if they would tell what they think about the statement.
2D being confused,
Murdoc bitching him off,
Russel hushing them,
and Noodle telling her opinion, what I wouldn't understand anyways because she's too smart for me. XD

turkatron posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frouwke:
Seriously, it would be so cool if they would tell what they think about the statement.
2D being confused,
Murdoc bitching him off,
Russel hushing them,
and Noodle telling her opinion, what I wouldn't understand anyways because she's too smart for me. XD

Yes, I want to see their thoughts as well. I think it'd make for great dialogue amongst them. I hope Murdoc gets a sig...XDD

bassman posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I hope that they see waht kind of wierdos go here.

It would be funny.

(by wierdos, I mean us Laughing )

turkatron posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bassman:

It would be funny.

I second that, I can only imagine what thoughts would go through their heads. XD

x_nina_x posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I think they might start posting again.. a bit.. what with this:

http://forums.gorillaz.com/viewtopic.php?t=18892
Rolling Eyes

But I dont know if they'll post in public threads (i.e. Where we can reply)..

mmm i like cake posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!! Very Happy MURDOC POSTED YESTERDAY
THEY MADE A NEW TALKIN THING CALLED NEWS JUST ABOVE FAN ART I THINK AND HE POSTED IN IT Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Frouwke posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bassman:

It would be funny.

It would be SO funny if Murdoc would go bitching some n00bs. XD
Or when fan girls type things like: "OMG MURDOC I LOVE YOU YOUR SO HOT LOLZ"
And that Murdoc goes like: 'I know'. XP

2-J posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

It's a good point. I think them posting separate news topics is fairly pointless. What is to distinguish that from the comments that the band make, that pepper Gorillaz press releases and mailouts? Absolutely nothing. What Murdoc said in that first 'news' topic was just a re-hash of what he has been down as saying earlier about the Grammys.

No, the whole point of Gorillaz being on their own forums, was that they interacted with their fans. So fans could feel close to them. Would it really kill them to log on for half an hour a week, and post in a few topics?

turkatron posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I agree 2-J, I'm hoping that at least one of my posts gets flamed, SOMETHING. I wish they'd at least have one mod to represent the fans, or something... XD Seriously, though, I don't think it'd be a bad idea to post in the Graduates Chat, I'm sure we could handle ourselves.

Chia posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Hmmm. OK, let's try.... this!

MURDOC, YOU BIG FAT WANKER! YEAH! I'M TALKING TO YOU! TURKATRON HERE SAYS YOU COULDN'T FIGHT YOUR BREAKFAST!!

There you go mate. See where that gets you. Wink No, no, please don't thank me, expressions of gratitude embarrass me... Razz

Seriously, it would be nice if they showed up again on the Grad's Chat or the forum as a whole. One of the cool things about the messageboard's first incarnation was that you never knew when Murdoc was going to turn up and call you a muppet. It was ace.

turkatron posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

It's a pity I can't really incur Murdoc's wrath. But then again, it isn't, i suck at insults. XD

What do you think Murdoc?

XDDDD

Frouwke posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

C'mon, you can do better. xD
CHALLENGE HIM!

Maybe someone should PM him the "Murdoc's dick" thread. X)

turkatron posted this on Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frouwke:
C'mon, you can do better. xD
CHALLENGE HIM!

Maybe someone should PM him the "Murdoc's dick" thread. X)

NOOOOO! That thread was locked for a reason. XDDDDD

*shakes from laughter*