gorillaz.com :: View topic - Will Gorillaz ever post here?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Will Gorillaz ever post here?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic
P O S T S
 


amateur1314 posted this on Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
It's a good point. I think them posting separate news topics is fairly pointless. What is to distinguish that from the comments that the band make, that pepper Gorillaz press releases and mailouts? Absolutely nothing. What Murdoc said in that first 'news' topic was just a re-hash of what he has been down as saying earlier about the Grammys.

No, the whole point of Gorillaz being on their own forums, was that they interacted with their fans. So fans could feel close to them. Would it really kill them to log on for half an hour a week, and post in a few topics?
Yeah I agree with you 2-J , posting things that can't even be replied to by the fans is just plain stupid and pointless and defeats the main purpose of being on in the first place. It doesn't take much effort to get in touch with the fans once in a while , right?? Even if its a few posts it will still mean a lot to all of us(..fanatics maybes ><)

_________________
http://amateur1314.deviantart.com @_@


 


bassman posted this on Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
It's a good point. I think them posting separate news topics is fairly pointless. What is to distinguish that from the comments that the band make, that pepper Gorillaz press releases and mailouts? Absolutely nothing. What Murdoc said in that first 'news' topic was just a re-hash of what he has been down as saying earlier about the Grammys.

No, the whole point of Gorillaz being on their own forums, was that they interacted with their fans. So fans could feel close to them. Would it really kill them to log on for half an hour a week, and post in a few topics?


This brotha holds it down fo'sho.

_________________


 


MrScruff posted this on Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I still acticipate when Damon or Jamie post here....it would be far more satisfying I think than some sort of mock roose that merely drags are attention as we scan the board. Cool


_________________

#1 All Alone Fan. All Alone for single #5! Mr. Green


 


Link's Girlfriend posted this on Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

They probably don't come here because all the boublely famn girls and boys. They'll start saying stuff like, "OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 It's 2D!!!!! I WUV YOU!!!!!!11" Rolling Eyes I don't think there going to post in public threads at all.


_________________


 


turkatron posted this on Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I still say they should post in the Graduates Section at least and then go from there... I know people wouldn't be so irrational. I hope anyways.


_________________


 


x_nina_x posted this on Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Link's Girlfriend:
They probably don't come here because all the boublely famn girls and boys. They'll start saying stuff like, "OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 It's 2D!!!!! I WUV YOU!!!!!!11" Rolling Eyes I don't think there going to post in public threads at all.


"OMG MURDOC WAS ON N I MISSD HIM!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad "

Because we're much more mature Wink


 


Jonny posted this on Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

yeh, but damon and jamie wont post coz they dont want to be famous, yet the whole point of Gorillaz was to take out the Celeb status. How many Celebs seriously talk to there fans propaly? NONE (50-Cent)! So they should post to keep there vow!


_________________
Bored streak.
[/URL]


 


turkatron posted this on Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I wish Russel would post, i bet he knows were Noodle be at.


_________________


 


Floreyn posted this on Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:41 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Jamie and/or Damon posting in Graduates chat might be possible.


_________________


 


Jonny posted this on Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

doubtful


_________________
Bored streak.
[/URL]


 


Dahaka posted this on Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Re: Will Gorillaz ever post here?

quote:
Originally posted by turkatron:
Topic is straightforward. Do you think they'll ever post in here? I mean, Murdoc at least. He's a member of the graduates chat, why not? What are your thoughts? (feel free to move if this doesn't belong)


If this has been repeated then my utter sympathies lie with the person who claimed this before. Yes, Gorillaz members are posting on these forums these days, go over here for what Russel and Murdoc have recently posted. Do not fear the red 'here' by the way and no, it's be not a hotlink to p***.

_________________


 


x_nina_x posted this on Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Re: Will Gorillaz ever post here?

quote:
Originally posted by Dahaka:
quote:
Originally posted by turkatron:
Topic is straightforward. Do you think they'll ever post in here? I mean, Murdoc at least. He's a member of the graduates chat, why not? What are your thoughts? (feel free to move if this doesn't belong)


If this has been repeated then my utter sympathies lie with the person who claimed this before. Yes, Gorillaz members are posting on these forums these days, go over here for what Russel and Murdoc have recently posted. Do not fear the red 'here' by the way and no, it's be not a hotlink to p***.


No Lemon Party today, eh?

But what I THINK they mean with this is, will Gorillaz ever reply to topics that the members have made? As in, not just news.


 


Dahaka posted this on Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Well I don't think some members should interact with them. I think there should be a seperate forum for people who want to subscribe in order to talk to them. When 2D came on it wasn't, "Hi 2d, what are your plans for gorillaz," etc; it was "OMFGZZZZ I luv u i want babies with youuuu!! HUG MEEEEE!!!"
With that in mind... I don't think that they may go public in these forums.


_________________


 


x_nina_x posted this on Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dahaka:
Well I don't think some members should interact with them. I think there should be a seperate forum for people who want to subscribe in order to talk to them. When 2D came on it wasn't, "Hi 2d, what are your plans for gorillaz," etc; it was "OMFGZZZZ I luv u i want babies with youuuu!! HUG MEEEEE!!!"
With that in mind... I don't think that they may go public in these forums.



Yeah.. Thats probably why they don't post.
Once they post, fangirls all leap up and type crap.

"OMG 2D WAZ ON I LUV YOU 2D!!!!!!!!!!1111"

"MURDOC WAS ON? I MISED HIM Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad "

And so on and so forth.

So the safest place to post IS the news forum..

Just a note, I dont know how I got to this thread before. Somehow, it just came up.


 


2-RavenD posted this on Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

I know, but I still agree with 2-J. I mean, it's there forums, just an hour a week or something. It wouldn't hurt em.


_________________




Forum Jump:
Jump to:  

Page 2 of 3

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic
  Display posts from previous:      

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Last Thread | Next Thread  >
Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Gorillaz template Zombie Flesh Eater Ltd.