gorillaz.com :: View topic - kids with guns
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - kids with guns

P O S T S

cotsie posted this on Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

kids with guns

do u think they will actually do a video for this......i dont think so anymore but what are your views

Jonny posted this on Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

...... where have you been for the past few months?

agent-_- posted this on Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

^topic?

Well... Because ZFE are going to make this one, and Passion Pictures not.... So I'm not sure what to expect from this actually... I'm still hoping for a 'real' Gorillaz video... But because ZFE aren't very known for their brilliant animationing I"m not sure what to expect... You know, a video has to be good enough to be shown on TV, so if it sucks we can say goodbye to Kids With Guns. But the track is too good(not my opinion, but it's fans-favourite) to don't get a good release. So it HAS to get a decent video!

But what it'll be about, I don't know. It won't be really an action video like El Manana, but an 'easy' and slow video... Yes, something like that!

cotsie posted this on Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

i mean do u think we will get it because i was expecting it to be wbout the same time as el manana

Rusty posted this on Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

It takes time to produce vids, so don't expect it too soon.
I doubt it'll be too slow. Seeing as in a screen shot (spoiler, highlight text to read.)
we see noodle with a shotgun , it will probably be something more...actiony. Of course, we dun really know 100% if it's from KWG.

chozo posted this on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

but like they might noy make 1 cause theres more gorillaz songs without vids and only a few with them

Frostie posted this on Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Didn't they say they were going to release a video for KWG's and it would be released with the El Manana DVD single, but then turned out to just be the Manchester Visuals?
I don't know. Maybe it'll come with the upcoming DVD, or some limited addition DVD with the Rise Of The Ogre book.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

chozo posted this on Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frostie:
Didn't they say they were going to release a video for KWG's and it would be released with the El Manana DVD single, but then turned out to just be the Manchester Visuals?
I don't know. Maybe it'll come with the upcoming DVD, or some limited addition DVD with the Rise Of The Ogre book.

maybe you never no!!

Crypt posted this on Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frostie:

That would be awesome!

Punk13405 posted this on Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

I'm starting to doupt that the're gonna make a KWG vid at this point, but then again, the DVD isn't out till November...

Crawleyy posted this on Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Re: kids with guns

quote:
Originally posted by cotsie:
do u think they will actually do a video for this......i dont think so anymore but what are your views

Go to the "Search for Star" Kong place and find there the video for that song. It's perfect! Wink