gorillaz.com :: View topic - hidden extra? what f**kin hidden extra!!
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - hidden extra? what f**kin hidden extra!!

P O S T S

eddy posted this on Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:33 pm | Reply with quote

hidden extra? what f**kin hidden extra!!

Am I the only one who can't access the "hidden extra" on the DVD? I go to the computer room then...nothing! Crying or Very sad

Zombiehiphoppa posted this on Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

i agree wit you

i was watching the spacemonkeyz video at the end and i thought it was apart of the dvd till i couldnt find it again what about the camera in front of noodles bed and all the other stuff on that piece of paper

Echo posted this on Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

I did everything on the computer so I could click on everything instead of pushing a bunch of buttons to figure out how to get to everything...

UncuTrickster posted this on Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Assuming the "hidden extra" is the Lil' Dub Chefin video, let's just say it has something to do with the air duct in the Backend.

Laika Gorillaz posted this on Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

Getting the secret video is quite easy if you aren't technically challenged, or if you really like the Gorillaz DVD and watch it a lot (wink wink).... as in go to all the rooms first. Then see if it unlocks.

+_Moony_+ posted this on Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

ho hum. Hidden extra ness is so fun.

Lunar_Mille posted this on Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Okay, wasn't there a guest named edd, and another named ed?

*hides under the sofa*

Sweet Jesus, they're coming back to get me Shocked

Murdoc J. Niccals posted this on Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

To get the hidden extra[Lil Dub Chefin], watch all of the Gorillaz Videos, then go to the back end. The vent will be of. Click it, and you will see the Lil Dub Chefin video and the credits.
The camera was either a misprint or it is on the paper because on the original website, it wasn't there. Read the other topics. You'll learn a lot more.