gorillaz.com :: View topic - Noodle-ism (Discussion about Noodle)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Noodle-ism (Discussion about Noodle)

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

P O S T S

Figment posted this on Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Noodle-ism (Discussion about Noodle)

Upon the verge of a new era. A Noodle whom is not of her own creation, for she is on a new path beyond that which was once Demon days. A Noodle in the form of Murdoc.

Plastic Noodle? Unless we're the ones that are plastic and she is the maker..

Thoughts, ideas and anything of the sort...

No it is not a religion and it's NOT a club. It is a way of life for some and a way to intrigue the thoughts of others.

Just as you can put a meaning behind anything in the world if you set your mind to it, so people can attribute a way of thinking which pertains to noodle.

This topic is now designed in the band forum to talk about Noodle. No more threads pertaining to Noodle. You may say anything about noodle such as, "I LOVE NOODLE!!" or "Noodle represents all creative things which associates to both the physical and zen like realm of reality."

Make sure you read below and make sure you recycle your topics.

Ok, so basically I was curious as to what you think about noodle in general. Why not make a topic which goes over anything you can think of about noodle. What do you think of Noodle? How many times can this guy say the word "Noodle" before jello shoots out his eyesballs?
How is the character presented to you and how do you relate to her with your own personalities.
Id love to hear from every forumist.
(One thing above all however, I want real opions and no strange stuff.. you dont have to be metaphoric or anything.. woah hmmm oooooh yeaaah totally awesome splendid yo......))

Without writing anything else and before I shove a hose up your nose full of high karate. I give you..

NOODLE-ISM
TADA! Crash boom bash jingle of chimes and all that lovely noise..

New Discussion
Arrow After quite a long time, we find that Noodle has returned and she just happens across this thread. Would she be digusted or interested in us?
Arrow Always an favorite.... Her hair color goes from purple to red in the next phase? What other color should it be?

Old Discussion
In order to better illustrate the ideas, thus more Noodle must be added to the front page.... xD
Is Noodle drawn by fans more than other characters?

___o\*\||\\__||/*/o___
____/*/||_\\_||\*\____
___/*/_||__\\||_\*\___
__/*/__||___\||__\*\__
_/*/_____________\*\_

Flag and symbol made by noodlesfollower

I came back to tend the gardens of thread which I have been planted.

Last edited by Figment on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 am; edited 47 times in total

Figment posted this on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Noodle was the first chracter that I saw of the band, which reintroduced me to Gorillaz. It was DARE and I hadnt heard of the Gorillaz in years. I bought their first album and didnt really get deeply into them.
AFter Dare I started drawing and ive been doing that ever sense.
I wanted to be able to create like jamie and umm
thats how i relate to her character

Last edited by Figment on Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total

death666babe posted this on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

as perveted as i am i never ONCE thought dare was about masturbation
Noodle's too young to do that (and even if she did she'd be young enough to not tell others that 'oh yeah i touched myself last night')

i do miss Noodle's mp3 hat though...

Figment posted this on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

What does that have to do with how you relate to her. Shocked You know what its ok really, so lets not talk about that.
(Recycled)

Last edited by Figment on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Figment posted this on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

((Double post))

Last edited by Figment on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

~DARE~ posted this on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

she's kool

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?billabong%20zombie
OH FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET satan LOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figment posted this on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

There we go! Shes kool and that comment at least will go somewhere in a couple of years. Mmmmhmm..

Last edited by Figment on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Atomic Noodle posted this on Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

She's my idol!

Figment posted this on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Very Happy
Thats cool:) Is that becuase she's just a cool character to you or do you connect with the whole mentality behind the idea of noodle. The whole story which jamie created for her, being a trained killing machine, but also peaceful in many ways?
Im gonna go with the whole cool chracter thing cause she is:)

Last edited by Figment on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

pandemonia posted this on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I think of her as a normal person only with some kick ass martial arts.

GeneralIvan posted this on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:09 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I dont know how, but noodle seems to complete the band.

Figment posted this on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yeah, that is interesting isnt it. AS if without her character the equilibrum of the band would be thrown off. Like if it where paula instead or somthing. It just wouldnt work with chracter interaction. Course you could say that about any of the chracters, but yeah without her, what would it be like..

Last edited by Figment on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Figment posted this on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by pandemonia:
I think of her as a normal person only with some kick ass martial arts.

I like that idea too:)
Where does that whole super martial artist thing come from anyway?
Ive never actually heard them say she was a super human killing machine.
Maybe they just leave it up to the fan.

Last edited by Figment on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'll quote myself from another thread because it is a pretty good summation of what I think about noodle:

"She' is deliberately not pretty, but 'she' has two things going for her; an undeniable love of life and an irrepressible belief in self.....

Most 'beautiful' people have neither of those two qualities, and their personalities as well as their attractiveness - remains 'cool' and not 'hot'.....

The Gorillaz were created by two older guys that understand irony, and the 'band' is admired by a whole buncha younger fans that do not. Sailor Moon was popular right about 'Y2K', and 'noodle' was designed to be a satire and to mock the 'amine' nerds. But things take on a life of their own, and 'she' developed a personality beyond being comic relief and annoyance factor...... '

I don't think she is a 'super human killing machine' - I think that was taking the piss on Sailor Moon.....

Last edited by lzzrdgrrl on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

GeneralIvan posted this on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I also loved her in 19-2000 you've got to love those lyrics "Get the cool, get the cool shoeshine.