gorillaz.com :: View topic - Noodle-ism (Discussion about Noodle)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Noodle-ism (Discussion about Noodle)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

P O S T S

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'm not sayin' nuthin'...... it might incriminate the wrong people.....

Novel idea posted this on Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

It's not all personal experience I hope.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:04 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

G_d no...... Oh my, no.....

I have friends that looked forward to having ALL their teeth pulled, the reasons why, I'll spare you Rolling Eyes .......

KAR posted this on Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

not general chit chat lol!

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

K. I'll tell ya......

It's so they can slam the ol' sausage and not leave any nick marks Rolling Eyes ....

Frostie posted this on Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

For some reason, that sounds like a very valid reason.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

Figment posted this on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I actually came across an strange shrine, an old ancient thing constructed in the deep years, way back in one of those threads, here in this place. I couldn't believe it, there were frozen words from ourselves, just sitting there. We were talking about noodle and talking about the possibility..

On a lighter note.. I do believe I smell the cycle of life rounding to an finite passage.. for even imaginary things must have an end somewhere..

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

When you build the shrine on the banks of the river, it's because the god, or goddess, lives there. When the shrine is abandoned, hopefully, it's because the.... goddess now lives somewhere else, not that she has never lived at all......

spyder1070 posted this on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

CALLING ALL NOODLE FANS!

Yeah, that means you . I am writing, or should i say TRYING, to write the whole Gorillaz story, from the very beginning. And I have now come to the part, where Noodle has just stepped from the FedEx crate. Given I have absolutely no idea, whatsoever , about the early Noodle, her thoughts, dreams, temperament, attitude. And all that other stuff, I need help.

Yes , I've Wikied it.
Yes , I've Googled it.
Yes , I have ROTO.
No , it doesn't help.

I need help , with who she truly is as a cartoon person. I need help , and I'm sick and tired of people coming in and telling me shite, AFTER I've written something and gotten it wrong. Just ONCE I want the help, BEFORE I write something. So please, please , please . Help me. Sad

I swear to fuckin' God, if someone comes in here, and tells me to do the things I've just said I've already done, ie; Google it. I will fuckin' kill some coconut. (Yes, I typed coconut, but I'm sure you get what I really mean.)

maskedmouse813 posted this on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Why don't you write something original? I've never understood fanfiction.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

German Shake posted this on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
I will fuckin' kill some coconut. (Yes, I typed coconut, but I'm sure you get what I really mean.)
Shocked I'd like to see that. Google it.

spyder1070 posted this on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
CALLING ALL NOODLE FANS!

Yeah, that means you . I am writing, or should i say TRYING, to write the whole Gorillaz story, from the very beginning. And I have now come to the part, where Noodle has just stepped from the FedEx crate. Given I have absolutely no idea, whatsoever , about the early Noodle, her thoughts, dreams, temperament, attitude. And all that other stuff, I need help.

Yes , I've Wikied it.
Yes , I've Googled it.
Yes , I have ROTO.
No , it doesn't help.

I need help , with who she truly is as a cartoon person. I need help , and I'm sick and tired of people coming in and telling me shite, AFTER I've written something and gotten it wrong. Just ONCE I want the help, BEFORE I write something. So please, please , please . Help me. Sad

I swear to fuckin' God, if someone comes in here, and tells me to do the things I've just said I've already done, ie; Google it. I will fuckin' kill some coconut. (Yes, I typed coconut, but I'm sure you get what I really mean.)

@ maskedmouse: If you take a look at my fan fictions, and compare them to others. I tend to stick as close as I can, to the original story. I don't suddenly have my own character pop in, and start humping Murdoc, while he gives head to Russel, and 2D wanks off in the corner or something. Rolling Eyes That kind of story actually pisses me off. If you wish to discuss my reasons why, please start a new topic and leave this alone. Thank you.

@ German Shake:

[END OF MESSAGE]

German Shake posted this on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:

@ German Shake:

[END OF MESSAGE]
okay...?

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:

@ maskedmouse: If you take a look at my fan fictions, and compare them to others. I tend to stick as close as I can, to the original story.

But that makes even less sense! Why write something that somebody else has already written!?

And forgive me for not making another topic, but I really don't think the forum needs one. This thread isn't being used anyway, so we might as well put it to use.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

spyder1070 posted this on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
quote:

@ maskedmouse: If you take a look at my fan fictions, and compare them to others. I tend to stick as close as I can, to the original story.

But that makes even less sense! Why write something that somebody else has already written!?

And forgive me for not making another topic, but I really don't think the forum needs one. This thread isn't being used anyway, so we might as well put it to use.

Mouse, I didn't want to write the bands story. Because to a point, it had already been written. My story, "Child of Darkness, Muds Story " was about Murdoc. Starting from the age of five , and working on up through his life, till the day he met Stuart. And that is where it was suppose to end. But a few people encouraged me to continue. So I added a second part, "Me and 2D." But they wanted me to go all the way. What can I say? I enjoyed the fact that people liked it enough, to want me to keep going.

But hey, I apparently have written something that Cass, or someone else attached to Gorillaz, have already written. Is that right? Muds story is already out there? Where? I'd really like to read all about Murdocs childhood in detail, as told by Cass. Could you Google me the details of where I can buy it maybe?

ROTO, did have a few bits and pieces, but I wouldn't say he went into any great detail. Just a couple of lines and vague references, to some stuff Murdoc did and said. Most of the meat had been stripped away, and you couldn't really tell the age he was, when some of the things happened. Who his friends were, what they did, said? Where they hung out? What was the name of the first girl he kissed, and where did he kiss her. That sort of thing. I took what he wrote, and expanded it further. Most of what I wrote, you could say, WAS original. Why? Maybe if you'd bothered to read it, you'd know.

The first twenty lines. Maybe you should of read at least that. Anyway, I really would like that Cass brown book, sounds like it could be a good one. If anything, I'd be able to see how close I got, to what Jamie and the gang considered Muds childhood to of really been like.

Considering how bad this forum has got, I guess you're right. Not worth making another topic really. Even the nice Noodle people don't seem to care. But forgive you? Suck my balls. I respect your intellect dude, but no more than that. Don't fool yourself, will you.