gorillaz.com :: View topic - Noodle-ism (Discussion about Noodle)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Noodle-ism (Discussion about Noodle)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next

P O S T S

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Sorry, you were just making it sound like you were just rewriting the story, not adding much to it. My bad, I misunderstood.

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
Maybe if you'd bothered to read it, you'd know.
Well, I did read the fourth chapter, which you suggested to me. Needless to say, it was too much for my virgin eyes and I was scared away from the project immediately. But I don't like fanfiction anyway. You're a pretty good writer, though, so I'd definitely read your stuff if you were to write something original

quote:
But forgive you? Suck my balls. I respect your intellect dude, but no more than that. Don't fool yourself, will you.

quote:
Considering how bad this forum has got, I guess you're right. Not worth making another topic really.

I'm sorry, but I think that you technically forgave me in that last sentence?

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
Sorry, you were just making it sound like you were just rewriting the story, not adding much to it. My bad, I misunderstood.

quote:
Maybe if you'd bothered to read it, you'd know.
Well, I did read the fourth chapter, which you suggested to me. Needless to say, it was too much for my virgin eyes and I was scared away from the project immediately. But I don't like fanfiction anyway. You're a pretty good writer, though, so I'd definitely read your stuff if you were to write something original

Don't worry about it dude, and look, just ignore me bitchiness at the moment hey. I'm really, tired and haven't slept really well, since starting the whole damned story. It's mostly because I'm trying so hard to get a lot of the known facts right, and just aren't getting the help I need. I want to at least show I have a clue who I'm writing about. Doesn't matter.

Laughing Yeah, that part was a bit rough hey.

quote:
Originally posted by makedmouse813:

quote:
But forgive you? Suck my balls. I respect your intellect dude, but no more than that. Don't fool yourself, will you.

quote:
Considering how bad this forum has got, I guess you're right. Not worth making another topic really.

I'm sorry, but I think that you technically forgave me in that last sentence?

So I did. I guess I'm either more tired than I thought, or I'm warming up to you. I'd just take it and smile dude, call it a bonus. Smile

Figment posted this on Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Considering that I created yet another last and final piece in the noodle collection in my quarters, it should atleast be put into retrospect.

I believe that until the idea of noodle is useful, so too is the subject matter of this thread deemed on pause. This is influenced on Noodles absence with the Gorillaz.

noodlesfollower posted this on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I have returned, and what the hell happened here I left and we were happily discussing noodle and now we've got people fighting about a completely pointless fanfiction...what the hell happened to his wonderful thread?

Figment posted this on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Oh nothing bad really happened. I was just waiting for someone to decide to get back into the wounderful, if not fantastic conversation about Noodle-ism.

In m y thoughts, Noodle is older and probably likes to visit art exhibits from time to time now that she is able to walk freely amongst the people.

noodlesfollower posted this on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerReply with quote

yes, sad but true noodle has grown older and is wandering away from the innocence of childhood, I think that would be wonderful if she really does visit art exhibits and possibly does some art of her own that would be pipluptastic in my opinion.

Figment posted this on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Indeed, Noodle would probably follow in a non-traditional anime style of her own. In all cases I'd like to think that she has diverse tastes, even though the gorillaz creators did not completely give us a window of how Noodle would draw.

Monkey did contain some traces of style which leads me to believe Jamie put elements of Noodle in other artforms.

DJP3DRO posted this on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Mouse, I didn't want to write the bands story. Because to a point, it had already been written. My story, "Child of Darkness, Muds Story "

Ahahahahaha Jesus, I stopped reading after this I couldn't take anymore

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

spyder1070 posted this on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:09 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DJP3DRO:
quote:
Mouse, I didn't want to write the bands story. Because to a point, it had already been written. My story, "Child of Darkness, Muds Story "

Ahahahahaha Jesus, I stopped reading after this I couldn't take anymore

Confused Hey, I know! Lets all bring up and old conversation and lol about it's insignificance. Given many of us have moved on since then, it makes me wonder what you're trying to prove? Apart from how to look like an utter twatstain. Which I must say, you do really well. Good one.

DJP3DRO posted this on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Holy crap that's from march 2008 not 2009

nvm sorry dude

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

spyder1070 posted this on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:

nvm sorry dude

Yes it is.

np.

Figment posted this on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:

Yes it is.

np.

Hello spyder, It's good to see you after all this time:) Glad to have you back in my Noodle thread. Strange enough, I've been waiting for someone to chatter around about noodle, hideing in the band forum until someone wished to speak.

Wolfy says hello as well:)

quote:

nvm sorry dude

Greetings to you as well Pedro. Indeed, this thread has it's comic aspects as well as it's traditional fun.

SkyPilot posted this on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

I'd like to partake in this Noodle-ism :OO
She's definitely my favorite member of the band, with her mysterious, yet friendly personality, which makes me wonder what thoughts goes through her head :T

If I recall, I think Jamie's said that he's done aging Noodle, so perhaps she'll stay her same youthful age : DDD

spyder1070 posted this on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I've been wondering about Noodle myself recently. Murdoc has been messing around with Ceri recently. So if he's back from Hell, he must've rescued her? Mustn't he? So has anyone heard even a little squeak about her since?

I've also been wondering if some Demonic-like qualities might of rubbed off on her, because of her time in Hell. Maybe that could, I don't know if this is the right way to say it, justify the lack of ageing? I could also be over analysing that point really. Eh? I like to follow the story line. The window into the minds of those who lay it down, interests me.

@Figment: Hi, and big hugs to Wolfy.

Figment posted this on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

It might just very well be good that he is done ageing her. That is based on if and when the next portion of Gorillaz magic makes us all happy again.

Once long ago I thought we would already be there again, just as I thought many other things as well.

A more peaceful quality will surely fill her music after her trip from the mountains.