gorillaz.com :: View topic - Noodle-ism (Discussion about Noodle)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Noodle-ism (Discussion about Noodle)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50

P O S T S

DJP3DRO posted this on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Figment:
Greetings to you as well Pedro. Indeed, this thread has it's comic aspects as well as it's traditional fun.

FIGMENT I LOVE YOU MAN

WELCOME BACK OH MY GOD

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

Figment posted this on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DJP3DRO:
quote:
Greetings to you as well Pedro. Indeed, this thread has it's comic aspects as well as it's traditional fun.

FIGMENT I LOVE YOU MAN

WELCOME BACK OH MY GOD

I believe it is good to be back as well. Very glad that old friends are still here waiting to have excellent forms of conversation.

Strange enough, I've been here, but just sort of watching and dealing with many other different things.

GeurillaGorilla posted this on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
I've been wondering about Noodle myself recently. Murdoc has been messing around with Ceri recently. So if he's back from Hell, he must've rescued her? Mustn't he? So has anyone heard even a little squeak about her since?

I've also been wondering if some Demonic-like qualities might of rubbed off on her, because of her time in Hell. Maybe that could, I don't know if this is the right way to say it, justify the lack of ageing? I could also be over analysing that point really. Eh? I like to follow the story line. The window into the minds of those who lay it down, interests me.

@Figment: Hi, and big hugs to Wolfy.

Maybe cause time doesnt exist in hell??

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I see connections:

http://www.extremeblackmagic.com/angelic_seals/paimon.html

I will explain further if anyone is interested.......

Figment posted this on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

If hell had bells I would hear them ringing to the tune of an thousand screetching eels.

Do elaborate? Only if you please of course..

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'll do the build-out real quickly......

The next story-line will reveal that the Gorillaz are in fact, principle demons of Hell, or damonic angels, and they are all out for your souls Razz .......

Important reference-points from the previous story line will either make sense or take on new meaning. By what names or seals are these demon spirits called out? I have my preferences:

noodle - PAIMON

russel - BEHEMOT

2-D - LUCIFUGE

murdoc - PAZUZU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetic_demons_in_popular_culture

Kong Studios will be rebuilt on the surface as some sort of scenester poseur theme-park er something, but underneath will be the real serious business. Z00MIES on top, but steam-punk with a bit of Sobibor below. A soul-processing station for what purposes, we won't know because for most of the time our friends will be in their allegedly humanoid form and promoting their latest album and, ehmn..... 'lifestyle' products.......

I see some tie-ins and parallels with MONKEY, as well. Death Metal fanz should be full-on chuffed Cool .......

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

In the current phase 3 buildout (Nov 4th.....) Noodle has a pronounced eunuchoid build - no boobz, butt or hips and rather long, well muscled limbs with largish hands and feet.......

She looks more like me ........ Surprised Surprised Surprised is this good???2? Confused ............

wasabi! posted this on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:46 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

shes a cyborg.
so it goes.

GeurillaGorilla posted this on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Hmmm, I need to come here mor often.

Figment posted this on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Ah, so Noodle in a Mask with a hidden scar perhaps? A Robotic noodle come to the defense of our great leader Murdoc?

Old News and good news.. Two Noodle is better than one.

Also I bump this to destroy the evil creature which starts with a K and has large Rims.

spyder1070 posted this on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I heard something about Murdoc being eternal. Is this true, or is some knobhead spinning one just to annoy people, and if it is true, how did it happen?

spyder1070 posted this on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Double post, because who cares.

The answer is apparently yes, he is.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Also I bump this to destroy the evil creature which starts with a K and has large Rims.

Well, then twock 'em hon, this'n often the only short in th' car park. All four of 'em should nail about a hunnert quid in any pawn shop worthy of the name......;P........

Figment posted this on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Now we are all on deck and ready to ship off, good things the cannons will be ready in time. I packed the ammunition. Whatever shall we find out there in the open sea.? Arrrrrrrrrrrrg.

Robot sharks are the least of our worries. Do I see Richard Dreyfuss sinking down to the bottom or is that a whale the size of Russ doing the Macarena?