gorillaz.com :: View topic - Figment R. (Fanart)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Fan Art - Figment R. (Fanart)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

P O S T S

bassist posted this on Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:09 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

AWESOME FIG

Figment posted this on Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frouwke:
I don't even know if I've ever been in your thread before! XD
Oh, well that dosn't matter because you're here right now and I'm glad yous topped by. I've done quite a bit, but I still need to make more progress. You are welcome back anytime to talk about art and what not.

quote:
Originally posted by 21/2-d:
Shocked OMG!! That is sooooooo SWEET!!! Very Happy Very Happy Smile as in cool XD
Thank you Chelsea. It's not any different but I did a bit of shadeing and tried a more hands on mathod than with some of the other pieces.

quote:
Originally posted by Gaby:
amazing :3
Hallo Gaby(: I havn't seen you here before. I'm glad you like it and I'm going to use the same technique on the next picture as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Kiwihead_92:

ur Welcome i hope u can put it to some good use. GOOD NEWS My AMv will be (hopefully) done In a matter of days. i just need to ink the pictures and whatnot....i really should be doing this in my own thread. Problem Is the guy who's making it.,..... he recentley had a family member Passing.... so that might delay it a lil more........ For a while...... thats the problem >.....> anyways. thanx figment
I sure did put it to some good use and It has helped quite a bit. I can't wait to see it, but I don't mind you mentioning it within my thread. Best of wished to the person's family and himself.

No problem Smile

quote:
Originally posted by astronaut:
A great picture of Noodle.
I was actually quite suprised that the holiday picture turned out a bit better than the last. I've been working on other art and drawing noodle was a good way to get back into it again.

quote:
Originally posted by DarKreature:
wow good job! nice outfit design
When I saw her in her pink uniform, I liked that style and wanted to make it more seasonal. The bright red colors where too much as a contrast with her hair, so I decided to use a dark satin red and a different shadeing of purple. I'm glad you like(:

quote:
Originally posted by bassist:
AWESOME FIG
It was one of those random pictures and I really wanted to make something that could be thought of for the holidays. Possibly something of a for Holiday card or something to do different this year. The last Christmas picture was very different and I think this one was much more sucessful than that. There are many mistakes, but unlike many other times I actually like this piece. It makes me laugh and want to draw another.

Maybe I should draw D...

bassist posted this on Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

That would be cool.

x_nina_x posted this on Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Figment:

That slightly unnerves me, but it's very cool.

Frouwke posted this on Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

It reminds me of this "Murdoc in the snow" pic made by Nietje...

Nice. Smile

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Oh figment. Very Happy I can't wait till U see all the clothes I've made Very Happy im so happeh this is finally coming together Surprised but Im having trouble with the song. the ONly one that comes to mind is Kids with guns. Im lewking for a song that starts off jumpy and Safe and towards the end becomes omnious and dark .

quote:
I sure did put it to some good use and It has helped quite a bit. I can't wait to see it, but I don't mind you mentioning it within my thread. Best of wished to the person's family and himself.

No problem
thank u Surprised Ill send him ur wishes

Figment posted this on Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by x_nina_x:

That slightly unnerves me, but it's very cool.
I see you have found a hidden meaning and that is quite good that you did. It is a bit unnerveing because she is not giveing a traditional smile. I really tried not to give her a "sappy" smile and I wanted something with mischief. She is going to throw the showball and what I am makeing is a full picture.I will most likely try to finish this picture quite soon, but I don't mind being a bit late either.

I'd love to hear your feelings and thank you very much for likeing it.(:

quote:

It reminds me of this "Murdoc in the snow" pic made by Nietje...

Nice.
I havn't seen that actually, but I have seen some of the artforms in which you speak. Thank you for likeing it, Frowke.(:

quote:
Originally posted by Kiwihead_92:
Oh figment. I can't wait till U see all the clothes I've made im so happeh this is finally coming together but Im having trouble with the song. the ONly one that comes to mind is Kids with guns. Im lewking for a song that starts off jumpy and Safe and towards the end becomes omnious and dark .
I'd have to think a while before remembering a song with that description. There are quite a bit out there which fall under that catagory, but my minds a bit in space. I take it, that the dark reference is sort of a semblence and symbol of the rough path in gorillaz history. Just let me know when your finished and I'll come check it out.;D

Frouwke posted this on Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Frowke

*cringes*

Lord Tazer posted this on Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
quote:
Frowke

*cringes*

XD

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:29 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
I'd have to think a while before remembering a song with that description. There are quite a bit out there which fall under that catagory, but my minds a bit in space. I take it, that the dark reference is sort of a semblence and symbol of the rough path in gorillaz history. Just let me know when your finished and I'll come check it out.;D
Im sure there is but thats the only one that comes to mind. Oh and when its done... Ill make sure its known Very Happy

Figment posted this on Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:03 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Figment..:
quote:
quote:
Frowke

*cringes*
Oh.. I'm terribly sorry about that, Frouwke. I've made several typeing errors. I usually am able to get a name correctly within a post. Several apologies.

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Tazer:
XD
I havn't heard from you in a long while. I also havn't heard your opinion upon my art. I'd love to have that because you are quite the photoshop artist and It's good to hear other opinions on the matter. I like your stitch drawings quite alot and you render them in such a good way.

On a different note.. my scanner isn't working so I can't scan the other holiday pictures;/ It is being really nasty this week and tried to eat me. I have sword fights with it every so often, so that I am allowed it's use.

Forgot... December.... Icon...

I loved it by the way vikki and when you continue on doing your art I'll see.

Creativity. It is the backbone of all that makes the logic of the world better. Without it we are lost in a sea without emotions. Without logic we tend to be too chaotic and whimsical. There are no more art pieces ready for here. Someday there will be more but not soon.

Keep that muse thread active.

To all those that enjoy the awe of a spring afternoon. Thank you for enjoying my art and the way I write the dreams. There won't ever be a time that I stop writeing those. When you fade it isn't forever..

It's only a small pause in the depth of the mind. Nomatter the length of the pause or if it is longer than the forum is here. Be well and keep dreaming.

Last edited by Figment on Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

theancientofdays posted this on Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Completely cool! She does rather have that "mischievous" look in her eyes, doesn't she? Most menacing...

bassist posted this on Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by theancientofdays:
Completely cool! She does rather have that "mischievous" look in her eyes, doesn't she? Most menacing...

Yes she does...

DarKreature posted this on Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

lol russ looks pissed XD

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Very nice. Murdocs face is a little stange though..... anyways.. Hey fig go look at my fan art and see how it looks