gorillaz.com :: View topic - Figment R. (Fanart)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Fan Art - Figment R. (Fanart)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

P O S T S

vikkokoro posted this on Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Figment it's awesome!
PS.
There's a present for you in my art thread finally. Check 'er out please.

Figment posted this on Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

So, after such a long long time of haveing not shown a single artpiece. I come back to bring you something that was suggested long ago. I've sort of been a bit busy with my webspage. figmentR.com

However, I'll post this because it was long past time. I believe that we have been past the phase mark long long ago, so maybe this has an effect on the significance of the artpiece. But for any that wish to see here you are..

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Figment:
So, after such a long long time of haveing not shown a single artpiece. I come back to bring you something that was suggested long ago. I've sort of been a bit busy with my webspage. figmentR.com

However, I'll post this because it was long past time. I believe that we have been past the phase mark long long ago, so maybe this has an effect on the significance of the artpiece. But for any that wish to see here you are..

wow fig. U seriously are good at this ;3 I like how u used the WMP skin as Per insperation. u havent been arounf the art forum as much as u used to. its saddening really. check out my art when u can ;3. we have the same amount of pages now. Cool I will see to it as a challenge of some sort

Figment posted this on Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hmmmm, I should be showing more of the artwork so I shall then enjoy checking out your page. Looking upon your expression and seeing what things I have missed. No need to be saddened though, for I have been in different classes quite busy with lifedrawing and such. For the most part I've been messing around with gradients and such I'll post my latest piece quite soon actually. It's for my good friend darkly.

Or atleast some of the sketches for the albumcover..

This is not the piece though. This is me placeing different elements, of the gradient function, to prepare for the piece.

spyder1070 posted this on Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:11 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

wow! Shocked i really like that.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

There was a brief moment I recall when the sky was clear and very much that colour of blue, and the rainbow looked precisely like that.....

Of course; that was after four Tequila Sunrises and immediately afterward I was ferociously sick, and then, a stabbing headache that I have never experienced again since.....

I like young girl chibi noodle, and we hafta keep her spirit alive.......

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

that picture is mezmorizing. o.o Shocked I LOVES IT! and.... Izzrdgrl. are u sure ur not high?

Figment posted this on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I'm glad you like that, Kiwi. I'm sure that it is possible to be high on life rather than the be affected by some sort of bodily posion. Is it not wonderful to look at art and wonder about how it is made? Or maybe it is the question of why something was created. Then of course there is the simple wonder of the idea to create something..

I'll be working on something to create in order to express more views on the Childlike Noodle. I'll post more and change things up a bit.

Thank you everyone.

DnimdetsiwT posted this on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Haha, Fig. I see your back up and running, good work!

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Chibi noodle needs more artistic responses and Kiwi, I'll be alright after I'm sick some more..... YUrrrrrk!.........

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Figment:
I'm glad you like that, Kiwi. I'm sure that it is possible to be high on life rather than the be affected by some sort of bodily posion. Is it not wonderful to look at art and wonder about how it is made? Or maybe it is the question of why something was created. Then of course there is the simple wonder of the idea to create something..

I'll be working on something to create in order to express more views on the Childlike Noodle. I'll post more and change things up a bit.

Thank you everyone.

indeed ur welcome. and yes the very fabric and thought of thinking something inyour mind gives one the illusion of godlike powers. being able to create everything in your mind out of nothing. but sheer will power. not even will power. at times I find myself thinking"......... why am I thinking? can I stop thinking or would that render me into a vegetablized state Of unimaginable Not thinking, what does one think when your not thinking. What is running through ur head? what do u make of the surroundings around you?" the fact of art is where did it come from? what part of the mind? what was the person thinking at that time?

quote:
Originally posted by lzzrdgrl:
Chibi noodle needs more artistic responses and Kiwi, I'll be alright after I'm sick some more..... YUrrrrrk!.........
U junkie

Figment posted this on Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yes, it is a way to place a portion of your own self out into the world. To exist and create an idea. It is wonderful to say the very least..

Well, as I've said before I've been working on many new things. But before we can go over those we must go over the pieces that occured in between. Meaning the reason why I've been away and such. I've been in life drawing and working on large pieces to do with models. However, let me show you the eight pieces that have been the end to one phase of the inking for phase 2..

I'll go one piece at a time.

Russel first then because I enjoy him as a main character in my fan fictions.

Everything about this process was to get them almost perfect. I doubt they'll match, but the point was to recreate the original work. We'll move to my own work in a little while.

DnimdetsiwT posted this on Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Love it, basically perfect. (:

Figment.. posted this on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Thank you Dime. I liked doing the gradients for the first time on these. Atleast in a long row of them one after another. Hopefully there will be eight of them by the end of the next few weeks. When I get around to placeing them of course, but until then..

Then we have a sideview of murdoc in color.

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Nice job. keep it up biscuit head.I might be posting new pictures soon. Its about the Apearence of lu-lu t3h seal ;3