gorillaz.com :: View topic - jamie hewlett model sheet
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Fan Art - jamie hewlett model sheet

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

fade posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 8:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

jamie hewlett model sheet

OK! I'm totally out of my mind! XD

done for my personal cartoon series! XD (angelina)

FadeOUT-2-3-07>> - www.gorillaz.it - www.crazyfortoons.com - RejectZombieTrashLickers!

theancientofdays posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 9:57 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

A whopping great batch of face studies you've got there. It's really impressive. You draw like somebody who's been trained - is that indeed the case?

fade posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 1:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

well, I just like to draw and make fun of people I like

FadeOUT-2-3-07>> - www.gorillaz.it - www.crazyfortoons.com - RejectZombieTrashLickers!

CA$H! posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 2:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Great sketches of Jamie Surprised
You said it'll be for your personal series. Are you going to make a cartoon series bout him and Damon? Razz

fade posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 2:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

not exactly.. Im my angelina's cartoon series I mean to draw some extra characters that are caricatures of famouse people who will appear sometimes during the episodes
so I though: why don't put Jamie and Damon too? Wink

CA$H! posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 3:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

oh haha that's cool Wink Will we ever have an ocasion to see it? Mr. Green

fade posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 3:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

ehehe I wish!
Angelina is just aproject and I suppose it will stay that way!
I need some producer to make it come true (and surely I won't find the among hewlett and co!!) AHAHAH!

ERR posted this on Mon May 15, 2006 5:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

good stuff.

mudds_maidskull posted this on Thu May 18, 2006 11:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

wahahahahhaha i luv the one with murdoc chasing him with an axe

JohannaG posted this on Thu May 18, 2006 11:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

@fade: are you a Monkey Island fan per chance? (ironic: MONKEY Island and GORILLAZ Very Happy)
These figures have a strong LucasArts comic look like "Curse of Monkey Island" (Monkey Island 3). But I must say your sketches look successful! Smile

$oX posted this on Thu May 18, 2006 12:40 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Ahw, the 'scratching Jamie' is absolutely ... adorable !!! Very Happy
Great job, FaDe ! =)

fade posted this on Thu May 18, 2006 2:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

AHAHA no, actually I never played monkey island! XD
but I know the style, I think!

Bloodsoakedroots posted this on Thu May 18, 2006 5:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Rockthecasbah and I saw this yesterday we nearly died laughing we both love how you draw Jamie and 2D!

The faces of those who are dying seem so happy...the faces of those being born seem so sad...

fade posted this on Fri May 19, 2006 9:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

ahaha thanks!!! XD

Callin Fear posted this on Fri May 19, 2006 9:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I dragged myself over to the Fan Art forum. I got a laugh from the drawings ...

... that sadistic murdoc-chasing-jamie-with-an-axe one made me laugh.