gorillaz.com :: View topic - Murdoc DNA
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Fan Art - Murdoc DNA

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

P O S T S

alikat posted this on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by fade:
quote:
Originally posted by Frouwke:
Fade, your thing is not exactly something for the girls. XD

why not? I bet Murdoc would love to see it! That would be a wonderful present for him! XD

depends if they were legal or not. XD

feeling in, guts to the brain, it means you got it coming and you aint got a chain
WE ARE THE HAPPY LANDFILL

x3x 2Ds Baby x3x posted this on Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

I really don't care if I'm "late". I'm posting my Halloween photo anyway:

If I submit that, I'm probably gonna get at least 70%

quote:
Originally posted by ninja_monkee123:
Invader Zim was good.

yankeefan03 posted this on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Who ended up winning?

VICLAND posted this on Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

VELVET REVOLVER SINGER IS SO SO MURDOC,HE'S SO SEXY. SUNDAY I WENT TO A VELVET REVOLVER,EVANECENSE AND AEROSMITH CONCERT,THE QUILMES ROCK,IS HERE IN ARGENTINA. AND IT WAS SO COOL!!!
LOOK AT THE SUPER SEXY MURDOC STYLED VELVET REVOLVER'S SINGER.

OOHH,I LOVE HIS!!!!

maskedmouse813 posted this on Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by x3x 2Ds Baby x3x:

What were you? A vampire?

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

VICLAND posted this on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

YEAH! SHE'S IT!

newbieandalwayswillbe posted this on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Lawl I remember dis thread. I sent in two entries. I don't think either of them got more than 50% but they got pretty damn close.

Lawl someone thought that I look a lot like Murdoc in this picture. It's kinda big though so sorry to the peeps with dial-up or slow comps.

discord: d.wllt#3899

x3x 2Ds Baby x3x posted this on Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
quote:
Originally posted by x3x 2Ds Baby x3x:

What were you? A vampire?

No, I was actually Murdoc for Halloween. Laughing

quote:
Originally posted by ninja_monkee123:
Invader Zim was good.

Jade_love_2D posted this on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by newbieandalwayswillbe:
Lawl I remember dis thread. I sent in two entries. I don't think either of them got more than 50% but they got pretty damn close.

Lawl someone thought that I look a lot like Murdoc in this picture. It's kinda big though so sorry to the peeps with dial-up or slow comps.

It's the hair maybe

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

This competition, was a crock.

gorillazfan_noirame posted this on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:00 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
This competition, was a crock.

Except it wasn't a competition. =_= They never specified prizes or judging catagories. It was simply created for our own entertainment and for Gorillaz to be able to use the pictures in a promotional piece if they desired.

yankeefan03 posted this on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

lol Wasn't the noodleblast thing a crock of great to?

newbieandalwayswillbe posted this on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

... Why did you post here... Did you expect a reply? Really?

Holy sh!t. There's a picture of me on this page.. Ew.

discord: d.wllt#3899

Novel idea posted this on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by newbieandalwayswillbe:
Did you expect a reply?
The irony.