gorillaz.com :: View topic - Murdoc DNA
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Fan Art - Murdoc DNA

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

P O S T S

shotbythepope posted this on Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hey, your daughter really looks like Noodle. Nice bass, by the way.
Hey, how come I sent in my photo a few days ago, but it ain't on yet?

MR.Noodle posted this on Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

xasjj

mxfjnxscjjxdcfjdclxdcv;cxklcvjxckv

shotbythepope posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh......

fuckface

****1881 posted this on Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

*takes dna sample and turns into muds*i am no longer 1881 i am now murdoc Twisted Evil

Biko posted this on Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frouwke:
Awww, she's so cute! ^^ I think she'll turn into a beautiful girl. Smile (no, I ain't pedo or something, I'm a 15-year old girl XD)

Thank you. My daughter looks exactly like my wife, so I know tat she will be beautiful. I have always said that I just want to make sure that she will never be a Girls Gone Wild video.

marchinghammers posted this on Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Biko:
quote:
Originally posted by Frouwke:
Awww, she's so cute! ^^ I think she'll turn into a beautiful girl. Smile (no, I ain't pedo or something, I'm a 15-year old girl XD)

Thank you. My daughter looks exactly like my wife, so I know tat she will be beautiful. I have always said that I just want to make sure that she will never be a Girls Gone Wild video.

haha!
thats all a parent can ask for eh?
shes a very lovely little girl Very Happy
and she really doesl look liek noodle
you shoudl die her hair dark purple Wink

Oshaberi posted this on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hm.... I really want to enter in this, and I've finally got a half-decent picture, but I'm a little weary as to whether I should put my real last name or not. Is it going to be publically displayed?

gorillazfan_noirame posted this on Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Oshaberi:
Hm.... I really want to enter in this, and I've finally got a half-decent picture, but I'm a little weary as to whether I should put my real last name or not. Is it going to be publically displayed?

Yes...they will be publicly displayed, and the agreement between you and Gorillaz is that they'll be able to use your picture for any promotional purposes (DVDs, film, videos, webcasts, advertisement...etc).

I'm 86% his daughter. ^^

spyder1070 posted this on Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

yep, i can see the resemblance. cool Very Happy

Oshaberi posted this on Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by gorillazfan_noirame:
quote:

Yes...they will be publicly displayed, and the agreement between you and Gorillaz is that they'll be able to use your picture for any promotional purposes (DVDs, film, videos, webcasts, advertisement...etc).

I'm 86% his daughter. ^^

Ah; I put in a false name. xP;; Oh well, it was just a bend on my real one...

Also, when will you know wne your 'analysis' is complete, if at all? Do I just leaf through the gallery every day?

I can certainly see your resemblence too. :3 Much more than mine: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/HPlovr/MurdocMeLaw.jpg XD I hope it's good enough to be percent-ed, though, at least...

gorillazfan_noirame posted this on Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gorillazfan_noirame:
quote:

I'm 86% his daughter. ^^

Ah; I put in a false name. xP;; Oh well, it was just a bend on my real one...

Also, when will you know wne your 'analysis' is complete, if at all? Do I just leaf through the gallery every day?

I can certainly see your resemblence too. :3 Much more than mine: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/HPlovr/MurdocMeLaw.jpg XD I hope it's good enough to be percent-ed, though, at least...

I love your hair! XDD Yep...you just look through the gallery. =D It sucks, I know, but what can you do?

Thanks! XDDD I'm so proud of my "Murdoc"-ishness! =0)

quote:
yep, i can see the resemblance. cool

Thanks! ^_^

Paper Nefertiti posted this on Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:01 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by AngelAnne:
Once I saw a german film called "Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei" and I noticed one of the actors looked a little like Murdoc (Okay I think he did) XD

It's him in the middle..

that.. that's really hawt. always knew ya were a looker, Muds!

GET OFF, YOU WANKER!

astronaut posted this on Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I haven't participated in that Murdoc DNA testing becuse I don't want to have Murdoc as a father.

DarKreature posted this on Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

same here Shocked plus i look nothing like him.

Gaby posted this on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by astronaut:
I haven't participated in that Murdoc DNA testing becuse I don't want to have Murdoc as a father.

tss, my sister got 70% when I sent a pic of her in that test xD