gorillaz.com :: View topic - THE KINGDOM OF SPAM-A-LOT (the only spam thread)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - THE KINGDOM OF SPAM-A-LOT (the only spam thread)

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 2865, 2866, 2867  Next

P O S T S

Mr.Q??! posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

THE KINGDOM OF SPAM-A-LOT (the only spam thread)

basically in this thread you talk about any thing
and i mean ANYTHING
maybe videogames,your personal life,what your wearing right now,your personal views and ideals
ANYTHING!!!!!!! THIS IS THE USELESS THREAD TO END ALL USLESS THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2-DandMurdoc posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:30 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

This is most deffintly useless since one of these was made last week...

thenewgeep posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:30 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

i wear a thong on wensdays Very Happy

shay86 posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by thenewgeep:
i wear a thong on wensdays Very Happy

Shocked um...

Mr.Q??! posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

good, keep spamming and bring up the most random subjects

Strongbad posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Okay, this is what a CHATROOM is for. This is NOT a chatroom. If you want a chatroom, all of you gather somewhere like irc.rizon.net #gorillaz for IRC or something.

2-DandMurdoc posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Strongbad:
Okay, this is what a CHATROOM is for. This is NOT a chatroom. If you want a chatroom, all of you gather somewhere like irc.rizon.net #gorillaz for IRC or something.
Or the MCR board...

Mr.Q??! posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

hey, many people complain about the noobs bringing up random subjects, this is my way of making them shut their head holes

Strongbad posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Oh. Then if you are aiming to create a large topic to kill all of the smaller spam topics... I like the way you think if that is the case.

Darker Angel posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

n00bs might still just keep posting pointless topics outside of here though anyways...But i like the way you think Mr. Q ??! it would be better if all point-less topics would just go here instead of everywhere

Last edited by Darker Angel on Sat May 27, 2006 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

kimono owls posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-DandMurdoc:
quote:
Originally posted by Strongbad:
Or the MCR board...

Laughing

Mr.Q??! posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:41 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

TO:DARKER ANGEL
FROM"Q??!
i'll advertise this thread on all the usless threads i can find

Novel idea posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Q??!:
and i mean ANYTHING
maybe videogames,your personal life,what your wearing right now,your personal views and ideals
ANYTHING!!!!!!! THIS IS THE USELESS THREAD TO END ALL USLESS THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If my happy landfill didn't work, what makes you think this thread has a better shot?

Mr.Q??! posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

like i said, i'll advertise on other usless threads

shay86 posted this on Sat May 27, 2006 3:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Novel idea:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Q??!:
and i mean ANYTHING

If my happy landfill didn't work, what makes you think this thread has a better shot?

i remember your happy landfill...i miss happy landfill... Sad