gorillaz.com :: View topic - THE KINGDOM OF SPAM-A-LOT (the only spam thread)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - THE KINGDOM OF SPAM-A-LOT (the only spam thread)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 2865, 2866, 2867  Next

P O S T S

spyder1070 posted this on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Something for the Aussie fans that may be watching.

GORILLAZ Sound System DJ Set. Saturday 11th April. Roxanne Parlour. Melbourne, Victoria, Australia at 22:00.

spyder1070 posted this on Mon May 04, 2015 12:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Just a little Blur news.

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-05-03/blur-top-charts-with-first-album-in-more-than-10-years/

BassEmUp posted this on Tue May 05, 2015 2:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

awesome news! It really is a great album. did you see the Gorillaz news? Apparently we are in for a very uptempo/happy Gorillaz album.

spyder1070 posted this on Thu May 07, 2015 6:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hi Bass. ^^ I have been trying to keep up with the news, but I do have to admit that I probably miss quite a lot. Still, I do what I can. If you have a link I would like to read it.

In the meantime... http://en.mediamass.net/people/jamie-hewlett/sexiest-alive.html

BassEmUp posted this on Thu May 07, 2015 9:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Hey! I don't have the article, sorry. It's from the wikipedia page, I think it's made up of like three different articles. He briefly mentioned something in a few separate Blur interviews.

progamr567 posted this on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

10 years this year will mark when I first joined this place. Looking back at all my old posts. ugh. some cringe worthy stuff. Ridiculous that there's still a heartbeat here.

BassEmUp posted this on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by progamr567:
10 years this year will mark when I first joined this place. Looking back at all my old posts. ugh. some cringe worthy stuff. Ridiculous that there's still a heartbeat here.

I won't look at your old posts if you don't look at mine.

And my username. Ugh. Why? What the hell does my own username even mean? Bass Em Up? Like "Rack Em Up" but with a bass? Why?

WHY, 16 year old me, WHY?

Terry Craig posted this on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Hey just to give yall some perspective... I've been on another forum for 2-3 years now that's literally existed for 13 years, and it's still active. The older members are all really close and hang out on gchat and whatnot, but are open to newcomers, of which there are quite a few too. Considering it's a fan-operated forum about an author whose most famous book series ended in 2006, this Gorillaz forum would be more than suitable for a revival.

But I'm afraid it'd only be possible through official endorsement on Gorillaz's main page once the new album drops. Make it happen, Zombie Flesh Eaters!!

BassEmUp posted this on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

haha fair enough! Maybe some day. I think with their Facebook page being huge and the number of private groups that can be created on Facebook, an officially endorsed forum just won't be needed anymore.

Hey, at least this one is still up. for now. You know, they can't leave it up forever...which is sad to think about.

noodlefoo posted this on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Cringe-worthy: You guys remember all the role-playing threads and mini-factions in the forums? Good times.

BassEmUp posted this on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by noodlefoo:
Cringe-worthy: You guys remember all the role-playing threads and mini-factions in the forums? Good times.

Haha vaguely. I was never a part of them, but I think I remember seeing them and steering clear.

DarKreature posted this on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I think it would be awesome if this board was revived. I miss the old place Smile

spyder1070 posted this on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I doubt that will happen.

They spent who knows how much on their Plastic Beach thingy and that was glitchy as crap. I paid for that damn Experience thing. Unfortunately, because of the glitches I never got past the point where I had to get the stupid parcel signed for. I waited, thinking that I could do it later when things had quietened down, but nooo. By the time I got back a year had passed, and that was when rant, rant, rave, rant, yell. *throws a potato at the wall and storms angrily from the room*

Yeah, I remember all of those RP threads too. lol

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by BassEmUp:
quote:
Originally posted by progamr567:

I won't look at your old posts if you don't look at mine.

And my username. Ugh. Why? What the hell does my own username even mean? Bass Em Up? Like "Rack Em Up" but with a bass? Why?

WHY, 16 year old me, WHY?

I always thought your username had a nice ring to it. And furthermore, mine is a typo that still haunts me to this day.

And I know this is kinda a dumb question, but did you/do you actually play bass?

Last edited by Shadow Colosuss on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by BassEmUp:
quote:
Originally posted by noodlefoo:

Haha vaguely. I was never a part of them, but I think I remember seeing them and steering clear.

I sure do. And same with me. I couldn't really stand those stupid faction threads, considering that most of them were die-hard fanboys and fangirls. But at the same time, we were all like that way back in the good ol' days of '06.