gorillaz.com :: View topic - THE KINGDOM OF SPAM-A-LOT (the only spam thread)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - THE KINGDOM OF SPAM-A-LOT (the only spam thread)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2865, 2866, 2867

P O S T S

spyder1070 posted this on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

This story is about 2 days old, and the sound is horrible, but still....

http://pitchfork.com/news/61376-de-la-soul-bring-out-damon-albarn-cover-gorillaz-feel-good-inc-at-dismaland/

100%Gorillaz posted this on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

2015 should have been the year you all saved all your money because 2016 is set to be year of the Gorilla......zz Twisted Evil

I hope you enjoy baby Jesus birthday party!!

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Christmas was alright, but admittedly pretty crappy. I also dedicate this page to users who signed up in 2006.

hot bullet slug posted this on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

>_>