gorillaz.com :: View topic - A Sniff Of Superglue
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - A Sniff Of Superglue

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

Chia posted this on Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:57 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

A Sniff Of Superglue

... Nothing special, I just couldn't resist the 'Brothers And Sisters' thread title. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

J Man posted this on Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

*Raises eyebrow* 'Brothers and Sisters', Chia..? Sounds more like something from that song by The Ramones.

Chia posted this on Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Have you still not got 'Think Tank'? Shame on you, Master J. Wink You'll love that song.

J Man posted this on Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Aaah Chia, always with the Damon-worship. And my sincerest apologies, I will get Think Tank sooner or later (I promise!) But you forget, back in NY I didn't have access to enough of Blur's stuff, so I've got a lotta catching up to do. *Hangs head, places Dunce Cap upon it* Oh, the humiliation! To be on a Gorillaz MB for so long and to know so little of one of their great founders...

Chia posted this on Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by J Man:
Aaah Chia, always with the Damon-worship.

Who, me?! *blinks* Never.

AC posted this on Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:50 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

all that super glue has made the thread sticky Very Happy

(bad joke but i thought it was funny)

+_Moony_+ posted this on Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I actually snorted with alughter when I read that.
My book smells of paint. I think I spilt nail varnish on it or something. Nail Varnish and paint smell the same.

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

hee...

Twisted Evil

Except maybe those 'fruit-smelling' nail-varnishes which smell for about an hour before returning back to normal stuff when you've paid half extra.

*has horrible memory*

I actually tried to eat some of that stuff once. Shocked

Lets just say it doesn't taste as nice as it smells.

Twisted Evil

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com

Chia posted this on Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

So really , the lyrics to 'Brothers And Sisters' should run thus:

"Sticky, a sniff of superglue
Eating nail polish is bad for you
It really tastes like poo
That's the way it is"

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

heh...

Twisted Evil

Thanks Chia!

I'll sing that to myself whenever I get the urge to eat naill-polish again. Wink

Twisted Evil

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com

+_Moony_+ posted this on Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Twisted Evil
I got glittery stuff on myy nose once. from my blue nail varnish. I had to scratch it off!

Chia posted this on Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

This has fast become a 'Things Not To Do With Make-Up' thread, hasn't it?!

I hope all you boys out there are listening. You might learn something useful. Wink

AC posted this on Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

why? what might we learn?

Chia posted this on Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

That nail polish is neither good to eat nor put up your nose. It's a valuable piece of wisdom, that. You can tell it to your grandchildren when you're old and grey. Wink

Captain Howdy posted this on Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

What do you mean when ?

I AM old and grey Wink

Its *counts on fingers* 3 months till im an old old man! Only 3 months of teenagedom left! The horror!

Somebody better buy me a stairlift for my birthday!

[url=http://www.mudsminions.vze.com/] [/url]