gorillaz.com :: View topic - Most popular virtual musical creation
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Most popular virtual musical creation

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

Could the "annoying thing" push gorillaz off the top spot for best virtual musical creation?
yes
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
hell no
82%
 82%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 29

Dahaka posted this on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:33 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Most popular virtual musical creation

Could the crazy frog overtake the gorillaz as the most popular virtual musical creation? Even though the gorillaz are in the guiness world of records that ~~~~ has managed to sell s*** loads. I know that there are amatuer virtual bands for example hentaigene but let's not go there.

Crazy about Gorillaz! posted this on Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Well...Gorillaz have talent, Crazy Frog has "Ding ding ding ding ding" Laughing Unfortunately a lot of people just like what's cool, and I suppose Crazy Frog is considered "cool" in some mad way...

Frostie posted this on Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I'm going to put this bluntly...

Crazy Frog will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be as big as Gorillaz. Unless chavs take over. Which they won't. Or at least I hope.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

gorillazombi13 posted this on Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

the crazy frog hasn't made an apperance for much in AGES! don't worry. he rides invisible motorcycles.

Dahaka posted this on Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:25 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by gorillazombi13:
the crazy frog hasn't made an apperance for much in AGES! don't worry. he rides invisible motorcycles.

....... . No comment,
the reason i posted this is because the annoying illegitemate offspring is back. He sold nearly over something million and DJ Voodoo has become a bloody billionaire 'cause sad lil' kiddy winks bought the bloody ring tone. He's come back with a disgrace to queen we are championes of annoying song. If those lil' kiddy twats buy that same amount than that might push gorillaz off the list. That crazy beep held 1# spot here in the UK for more than 5 weeks.

x_nina_x posted this on Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Could the "annoying thing" push gorillaz off the top spot for best virtual musical creation?

Most likely.

gorillazombi13 posted this on Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

look, it was an okay song. kinda funny really. and frankely, im suprised that guy made a billion dollars. what i meant by "not making an appearance" is that i haven't heard anything new! couple remixes maybe, but nothing too new. hes going through his "15 minutes of fame" thing, and it's lasted 20. this will end soon unless we see more of his work.

sparechibbly posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Axel F was Crazy Frog's best song, and it wasn't even that good. It was just catchy and infectious. Most people I know hates that song, for it is bloody annoying.

But think about the Gorillaz. Amazing music, originality, stirring storyline, numerous hits and singles, piles of trophies and awards. Even their own website deserved its own award. And what has Crazy Frog got? A ding dong that he flashes in every music video. And not to mention Gorillaz are better looking too...

2-DandMurdoc posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Ummm, crazy frog, well I haven't heard him on the radio, ever, I thought it was just a cell phone ringtone. How can that out do a band?

Darkly Blackflame posted this on Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

2mur is making a good point. How does a cell phone ringtone become some "big" hit. It came out with an album of crap. It didn't even sell. I don't think it did at least.
And I don't think Crazy Frog could win a grammy for "ding ding ding". They only other ones that could pull that off are Alvin and the Chipmunks. And now they're roadkill. No animation band could beat Gorillaz.

sparechibbly posted this on Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Well, Axel F was a nice old song until Crazy Frog did a sh!t remix of it...

Darkly Blackflame posted this on Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

I never heard the original.

x_nina_x posted this on Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by sparechibbly:
Well, Axel F was a nice old song until Crazy Frog did a sh!t remix of it...

I think I heard it on the radio when they were discussing the frog.
On the sensible, boring radio station.

gorillaz-god posted this on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

If he gets enough radio play and more people buy his ringtones he might just. But i am hoping that the little kiddys are kept tight on leashes.

blueie posted this on Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I just hope the damn frog doesnt try and make a re-mix of a Gorillaz song..