gorillaz.com :: View topic - Most popular virtual musical creation
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Most popular virtual musical creation

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

P O S T S

Could the "annoying thing" push gorillaz off the top spot for best virtual musical creation?
yes
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
hell no
82%
 82%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 29

Tab with a T posted this on Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Oh well. At least the Gorillaz have more talent. All the Gorillaz fans in the world know that.

Find me hanging around at http://staticfactory.deviantart.com

kpr102 2.4vo7a posted this on Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by amateur1314:
quote:
Originally posted by blueie:
I just hope the damn frog doesnt try and make a re-mix of a Gorillaz song..
Well Damon DID say that he liked crazy frog. I mean they did make a Kids Bop version of Feel Good Inc... there's a chance they'd make a remix ...can you imagine it?

ITS DING DING DING DING DING!! =D xP

god i hate f***ing kids bop, god did u know they dont even get approval for the songs they put on the danm albums?

(owner of psycopuppy#13)

kpr102 2.4vo7a posted this on Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny:
quote:
Originally posted by Tab with a T:
Holy hell, I just looked up Crazy Frog on my music software to test their originality, or lack thereof. I had never read much into Crazy Frog--for obvious reasons--so I decided to look at what everyone was complaining about...
Found it.
He/she/it/they don't do anything of their own!
"Popcorn", "We Like To Party", "Axel F", "I Like To Move It", "Whoomp (there it is)"...none of those are originally Crazy Frog's.
And "Who Let The Frog Out"? What the hell is that?

Yes, they do "remixes" or "covers" (kind of) of songs. I thought everyone knew that....

i know "the champions" by queen was just some retard making motorcycle noises in the beginning then it goes on to the rest of the origional song

(owner of psycopuppy#13)

2-RavenD posted this on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Crazy Frog has gone past its sell by date. I mean, it has a video game now. Come on! The song is gay, and made for lil chavvy kids. No way will it ever beat Gorillaz.

blueie posted this on Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-RavenD:
Crazy Frog has gone past its sell by date. I mean, it has a video game now. Come on! The song is gay, and made for lil chavvy kids. No way will it ever beat Gorillaz.

Oh lord.. A video game?!
What is the world coming to? -_-

Jonny posted this on Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: Most popular virtual musical creation

quote:
Originally posted by Dahaka:
Could the crazy frog overtake the gorillaz as the most popular virtual musical creation? Even though the gorillaz are in the guiness world of records that ~~~~ has managed to sell s*** loads. I know that there are amatuer virtual bands for example hentaigene but let's not go there.

Have you seen hentaigene's kill all gorillaz? Lol, wish I could hear that song...

vikkokoro posted this on Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I think Crazy Frog will become more popular(as sad as that is). You dont see Teletoon playing Feel Good Inc and yet numorous times I've seen Crazy Frog videos. But depending on how popular he is, which is probably just because he annoys us all very much, it will never conclude whose music is better.