gorillaz.com :: View topic - 6/6/06.... Murdoc heir to the satan throne???
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - 6/6/06.... Murdoc heir to the satan throne???

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

is murdoc the heir of satan?
yes!! 666!!!!
67%
 67%  [ 19 ]
nar 555!!!
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 28

Dahaka posted this on Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

6/6/06.... Murdoc heir to the satan throne???

two days time will be murdocs birthday as you all know. If there is a thread already then sorry but something is going on. Over here:
fan.gorilaz.com it shows murdoc going into/rising out of hell. It looks like he is going into it since he is looking down. There is a huge timer on top of the hell hole:

What will happen, nobody knows. For the sake of the grad forum i will update this thread to show you what goes on.

turkatron posted this on Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I hadn't noticed that... that's a shame for me.

MaRia posted this on Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Update this post! Very Happy

I can't wait to see the kind of babies and how traumatized their mothers would be on June 6th.

Crawleyy posted this on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

What will happen? I'll wake up, eat... Laughing

Well, honestly, I was curious about this day. ^.^ Wink

cotsie posted this on Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

well in real life supposedly a women in my home town ids having a baby who iss going to be the anti christ

=>

Dahaka posted this on Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

UPDATE!!!!

UPDATE, the hell hole has grown and the timer is couting downj. Murdoc must be the heir to satan since he has got new organs from 2D and all:

pandemonia posted this on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

well, one thing is for sure, the timer hit 0. Murdoc comes out, yes, but for now he wants your soul.

Crawleyy posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:25 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Crawleyy:
What will happen? I'll wake up, eat... Laughing

Well, honestly, I was curious about this day. ^.^ Wink

Yes, I did wake up and ate. Sad

Today is Birthday of my aunt!!!!! Razz

x_nina_x posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Crawleyy:

Today is Birthday of my aunt!!!!! Razz [/color]

Devil Aunt.

Crawleyy posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Ha-ha, how funny...

Dahaka posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Murdoc is the anti-christ loool.

Crawleyy posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Complete anti-reality... Confused

JeanChamploo posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerReply with quote

Sort of a anti-climax, but I guess if he did took the throne he'll have to leave the band.

No matter how many times you paint the house, it never changes the color of the memories hidden in its walls.

cotsie posted this on Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

well i think somethink else is going to happen
like usual really

Crawleyy posted this on Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:00 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JeanChamploo:
Sort of a anti-climax, but I guess if he did took the throne he'll have to leave the band.

CARTOON tron ... *cough* or he would come to reality and conquer the world...