gorillaz.com :: View topic - Kong-Plete Shortcuts 2 Kong
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Kong happenings - Kong-Plete Shortcuts 2 Kong

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

P O S T S

waywoodr posted this on Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

NOTICE

I have noticed that people have been taking time to make screen dumps of rooms and even more time to upload then to a server and post them here
like noodls room for instance
So i have added to the first post links to the sequence of events of noodles room collapsing which you can use in your posts
If you would like other links instead of doing screen dumps I will be happy to help.
PS. I dont have links to noodles room before it collapsed or before it got packed up.
Just from when the cracks first apeared.

jonathanswailesh posted this on Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:40 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

SOMEONE
PLEASE
MAKE THIS A STICKY

IT'S REALLY USEFUL

waywoodr posted this on Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

damn ... can't delete posts which have been replyed to

Last edited by waywoodr on Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

jonathanswailesh posted this on Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I really wish it was stickyed ^_^

I just wish a mod would look on this topic and see what i put maybe
Or you could pm 2J?

I think he probally would maybe.......

ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS posted this on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonathanswailesh:
I really wish it was stickyed ^_^

I just wish a mod would look on this topic and see what i put maybe
Or you could pm 2J?

I think he probally would maybe.......

Yeah ... Sticky It ... Sticky It ...

I PM-ed 2J ... I hope he will sticky it

jonathanswailesh posted this on Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yesssssssss it's a sticky bitches Cool

shay86 posted this on Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

congrats on the sticky Wink

waywoodr posted this on Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeJ:
...but does anything happen if you complete tiles of the unexpected (i.e. wallpapers etc)

At the moment i think it says "Come back later to receive wallpapers of the levels you have completed" or something
but it has been a while since i played

Windmill's_Spirit* posted this on Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

wow!Thanks!Im sure it took quite awhile to make all of those links.The effort is appricieated!

*Im sorry about the awful spelling, My english is not very good Embarassed

Come and save the night
Coz I dont belive
When the morning comes it doesnt seem to say an awful lot to me

All Alone....

cannibal massakren posted this on Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hey, you forgot the gr3g! This was how you explored Kong in phase 1.5, it's kind of like a game.
http://www.gorillaz.com/gr3g/index2.html

Last edited by cannibal massakren on Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

jonathanswailesh posted this on Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by cannibal massakren:
Hey, you forgot the gr3g! This was how you explored Kong in phase 2.5, it's kind of like a game.

That's cool!!!

I never knew about that Surprised .

I can't get anywhere on it though.....accept the toilets....and the cinema booth

waywoodr posted this on Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Windmill's_Spirit*:
Im sure it took quite a while to make all of those links.The effort is appricieated!

It did take a while but I didn't do it all in one hit
quote:
Originally posted by Kong-Plete Shortcuts 2 Kong's first Post:
edited 37 times in total

jonathanswailesh posted this on Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

There's the identikit game from old kong i dunno if you've put it up yet, not sure what the link is...

reece1121 posted this on Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

make screen dumps imag not flash

then i can make a moving pick of it collapsing

put him on youre sig and help him on his way to world dominathioun

GeorgeJ posted this on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by cannibal massakren:
Hey, you forgot the gr3g! This was how you explored Kong in phase 2.5, it's kind of like a game.

thats fun... but... why?!