gorillaz.com :: View topic - Kong-Plete Shortcuts 2 Kong
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Kong happenings - Kong-Plete Shortcuts 2 Kong

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

P O S T S

FeelGood92 posted this on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

You're welcome.... :)

Umm...you're welcome for the Old Kong link....I've had that link for a while so yeah. Glad I could help, but I just noticed the thanks. See ya.

waywoodr posted this on Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: You're welcome.... :)

quote:
Originally posted by FeelGood92:
Umm...you're welcome for the Old Kong link....I've had that link for a while so yeah. Glad I could help, but I just noticed the thanks. See ya.

Yeah I thought I had better give credit to you cos It wasn't posted in my thread - And i did have a link to the old kong but not one with the intro ... Nice Very Happy

FeelGood92 posted this on Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

=)

It's easy to get those. Just spend as much time as I do in the Gorillaz-Unofficial chat room and see if peeps have links or no.
www.gorillaz-unofficial.com

cannibal massakren posted this on Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeJ:
quote:
Originally posted by cannibal massakren:
Hey, you forgot the gr3g! This was how you explored Kong in phase 1.5, it's kind of like a game.
http://www.gorillaz.com/gr3g/index2.html

thats fun... but... why?!

Just for the sake of completion. If we're going to have the old Kong in the list, the GR3G should be there.
Also the link to the Identikit-
http://www.gorillaz.com/o/identikit.html

there was only fire_and t posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

my dream

last night i had a strange dream where noodle was being held in a prison in upstate New York and there was a mass of people on my driveway boarding a bus to go picket for her release. They were the buses from noodles pic on her PC. Mudz and 2D locked up the house and we were about to leave when i left my phone in my room, and my bros phone so im like to 2D "lemme go get my fone" and hes like "no, we ah boadin da bus" so im like screw you so i go ask mudz and hes like "ya sure arite" so he gives me the keys and im like "thank you mudzes, you can have my soul if you want." And that was my dream.

<<Hello, I am a signature virus. Please add me to the bottom of your sig and help me take over the world. Resistance is futile.>>

YesterdaysToday posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: my dream

quote:
Originally posted by there was only fire_and t:
last night i had a strange dream where noodle was being held in a prison in upstate New York and there was a mass of people on my driveway boarding a bus to go picket for her release. They were the buses from noodles pic on her PC. Mudz and 2D locked up the house and we were about to leave when i left my phone in my room, and my bros phone so im like to 2D "lemme go get my fone" and hes like "no, we ah boadin da bus" so im like screw you so i go ask mudz and hes like "ya sure arite" so he gives me the keys and im like "thank you mudzes, you can have my soul if you want." And that was my dream.
Ok then.... what does that have to do with kong happenings, or this topic?

Darkly Blackflame posted this on Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:08 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

What about the Pumpkinator game? Anyone have that?

mig posted this on Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Pumpomatic
Noodle Fight
Apple Bobbing
5 Track
19/2000 Mixer
The old ground floor lobby redirects on my mac but on my school computers they don't, does anyone know why?

Jade_love_2D posted this on Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I there already something to win when you finish the tiles of the unexpected game?
Great guide by the way!!

Darkly Blackflame posted this on Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jade_love_2D:
I there already something to win when you finish the tiles of the unexpected game?
Great guide by the way!!

Desktop Wallpaper I think...

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

when i click the link to old kong, it sends me outside. how do i get inside the building?

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

Darkly Blackflame posted this on Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
when i click the link to old kong, it sends me outside. how do i get inside the building?

You can't. There are only a couple other ways to get into Old Kong.

Does anyone have the link for Space Monkeyz Radio?

Edd361 posted this on Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

http://www.gorillaz.com/computers/murdoc/where_winnebago/ have a look at that.

Lord Tazer posted this on Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

http://www.gorillaz.com/computers/murdoc/where_winnebago/whereisit.htm I LOL'd so hard at that. I've never been on there before. Not like I could be bothered.

mig posted this on Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

For ALL The old kong links click here
And please will someone sticky it because too many people keep asking for old kong links!