gorillaz.com :: View topic - Odd sounds in the lobby
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Kong happenings - Odd sounds in the lobby

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

supergenious posted this on Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Odd sounds in the lobby

I have made good use of the zoom button on my DVD today. When the lobby loops, not only sounds change, but the scrolling sign does too. But my eyes aren't good enough to make it out.

Bowser Madius posted this on Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yes, I've noticed that as well. The words move along to the beat caused by the pulsing noises. I doubt that it was supposed to be legible.

supergenious posted this on Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

ah well

I forgot about the zoom button! It's very useful with DVDs such as this. I take that back -- this is the only DVD I've seen made like this. Shocked

sushi-zero posted this on Sun Mar 02, 2003 7:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

holy cr@p thrers a zoom button Shocked

Just slowley squeez the trigger.

Bowser Madius posted this on Sun Mar 02, 2003 7:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

The Zoom button won't work for me. Whatever's written up there is not one of the messages that's been up there on Gorillaz.com, I'll tell you that.

Vensy posted this on Sun Mar 02, 2003 7:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

This is starting to get kinda spooky..

Captain Howdy posted this on Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSStatic!

I really don't think those displays are meant to say anything...

Just static and interference from whatever the smag is going down at Kong...

We'll all find out soon i'm sure....

Especially when we get to investigate the studios Wink

[url=http://www.mudsminions.vze.com/] [/url]

Rickchick posted this on Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

I've tried the darn angle and zoom button and it won't let me but it lets you. Why's that? As for the words, i almost got a clear view of them but i try again but i doubt it becuase i have glasses Shocked amazing what you can do with them. Chuck them at someone's head....

Laurie posted this on Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

hate to annoy you all with this, but it needs to be said: *cries hysterically* I WANT THE DVD! someone get me a train ticket to toronto...I neeeeeed it...but i can't find it here and my parents fear internet shopping because someone hacked into my aol account a couple weeks back....stupid crappy crap crap crapper...blah! [/insanity mode] ok, i'm done now. thankie.

http://myinea.deviantart.com

RedDragon posted this on Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I have the DVD! muhahahahahahaaaa Im the coolest, not really. Im a loser! Laughing

...Where Pollution is Pleasure...

Devillo The Worm posted this on Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I too also have the DVD. Cue evil Maniacal laughter. Anyways, Ive tried looking at the message but it just doesnt seem to say anything I can read. Perhaps If we beg Lord Watkins enough He'll throw us a bone, although with my luck It'l probably be a stick of Dynamite.

MaRia posted this on Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hmm

I use the dvd with my neighbour's laptop... I'm poor..
I can't afford it yet...
I saw no zoom button... Crying or Very sad

Jadey posted this on Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: Odd sounds in the lobby

quote:
Originally posted by supergenious:
I have made good use of the zoom button on my DVD today. When the lobby loops, not only sounds change, but the scrolling sign does too. But my eyes aren't good enough to make it out.

SILLY! i have been going on about that flashy thing for weeks now! No one took notice though,like no one took notice it was my birthday 4 days ago Crying or Very sad

Rickchick posted this on Mon Apr 14, 2003 1:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

YOU ASK FOR IT JADEY! Happy birthday!..... Literally, you asked for it. Wink
Anyhow, Off topic again, Anyone seen that commercial of Universal studios with Shrek in it? Hilarious, it's on right now.
Back to topic, I miss the monkeys that are there.... there probably on vacation, sitting in the sun, humping others monkeys Shocked ...naw. How about sipping beer? Yeah, that's good.

Skullman6000 posted this on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

You all are fuking stupid!!! A$$holes!