gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz DVD:Rated 12
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - Gorillaz DVD:Rated 12

P O S T S

Salocin14 posted this on Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Gorillaz DVD:Rated 12

Hi! I went to www.bbfc.co.uk and acquired the ratings reasons for the Gorillaz DVD.

Rated 12:

Language - Some mild, once strong
Sex/Nudity - Some, mild
Violence - Infrequent, mild, comic
Other - Infrequent drug references

Last edited by Salocin14 on Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

papercutcall911 posted this on Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Language? they cut alot out even the MF, now what fun is that? ~-^

HA! look at Me....what a dumbass XP

Chia posted this on Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

And those drugs references just aren't frequent enough. Still, at least they're there. Wink

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:08 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

woo!

Twisted Evil

More nudity!

More nudity!

More nudity!

Twisted Evil

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com

zombie-dragon posted this on Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

Yay! They have funny ratings! It's just like PG-13 and hell I've been watching those without parental supervision since I was 7......... Now if only I can get my hands on one of those DVDs....

Rickchick posted this on Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

same here zombie-dragon, same here..

+_Moony_+ posted this on Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

They're english ratings. It goes

U (all ages- unclassified, I think)
PG (parental guidance)
12 + (guess.. -_-'.)
15 + (hmm..)
18 + (WELL, take a wild stab in the dark..)

What are the American ones?

bitch_paula posted this on Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hey you ...

Watch the Gorillaz DVD...I'm there. Most especially the Gorillaz Movie which will be shown next year of December or something. That's the time I gave my sexuality to 2-D. So for those who're 2-D's fans...I mean little delinquents...I repeat, 2-D...my swet heart Stu Pot is no longer a virgin.

Peanut posted this on Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by +_Moony_+:
They're english ratings. It goes

U (all ages- unclassified, I think)
PG (parental guidance)
12 + (guess.. -_-'.)
15 + (hmm..)
18 + (WELL, take a wild stab in the dark..)

What are the American ones?

They go as follows:

G (General Audiences)
PG (Parental Guidance suggested)
PG-13 (Parental Guidance suggested for those under 13)
R (Restricted; ID required, or an adult with an ID must be present)
NC-17 (ID required; No one under 17 admitted)

Rickchick posted this on Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

i think ours suck... the same witht he drinking age and shiznit...

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bitch_paula:
Hey you ...

Watch the Gorillaz DVD...I'm there. Most especially the Gorillaz Movie which will be shown next year of December or something. That's the time I gave my sexuality to 2-D. So for those who're 2-D's fans...I mean little delinquents...I repeat, 2-D...my swet heart Stu Pot is no longer a virgin.

Twisted Evil

Could this be Paula?

Like the 'little delinquents' bit...pity you fell during spelling sweet.

Twisted Evil

Blossom posted this on Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Better watch out, Kinky. Paula is a man eater. As well as a woman's head eater. She'll rip you off by that bitch. *Scary* Shocked

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hum...

Cool

Heh heh, not if I scratch her eyes out first.

Cool

Salocin14 posted this on Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:33 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

As MaRia said, even Inspector Batty and the mods have avatars, so just ignore her if she ever comes on again. And it's not really even in that fact, more to the point that the joke is just getting extremely f . ucking old.