gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz Games
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Kong happenings - Gorillaz Games

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

P O S T S

mel posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Gorillaz Games

Hello very much!
Which game would you update and how would you update it? bug fixes / Interface updates / level design ........

Thanks you much,

MindTheGap posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

The '19-2000' sim has a tendency to freeze up my computer. Sad

No we're never gonna survive unless
We are a little
Crazy...

noodlelova57 posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Animal Kwackerz: GET MORE ANIMALS! and i agree with mind the gap. fix that giant bottomless hole in 19-2000 sim.

etlufo23.conforums.com

The_Reaper posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Sleigh to go!!!!!!!!!!! I want the game at the desk to be upgraded so much!!!!!!! Anything but Sleigh To Go would be nice. I can't really specify though... Perhaps one where you have to deliver the FeDex crates to Kong? I dunno. And yeah, 19/200 needs to be fixed so much. But I like the bottomless pit, it cheers me up.

gorillaznumba1fan posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I think on the 19/2000 sm they should (a) make it alittle longer and (b) Make the moose look like a moose! I dont know if it's just my comp, but the moose is all black.... shadow moose....

Mimi^_^ posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by gorillaznumba1fan:
I think on the 19/2000 sm they should (a) make it alittle longer and (b) Make the moose look like a moose! I dont know if it's just my comp, but the moose is all black.... shadow moose....

It happened with me, too. It's like a block thingy. O_o

ToastMaster_M posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

geep sim, definitely. the graphics need to be upgraded, it needs to be long, it needs to have a purpose, and some kind of scoring system for doing stunts would be nice. u should also be able to launch the missiles like murdoc did in the vid.

2-J posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

my fave game is Heli Drop / Sleigh To Go so maybe we could get another one of those. Maybe the FGI windmill could be the thing you control? xD or just another course for Sleigh To Go or Heli Drop would be brilliant.

Frostie posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Froggaz doesn't fit all the way on my screen. I have to scroll up and down to get to the nutrients and it makes me die.

Maybe it's just my annoying screen. Does anyone else have this problem?

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

The psuedointellectual posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

my favourite game, 'THE FORUMS' has been broken and inbalanced since its inception.

You need more mods, you need to let them delete threads, and you need a button which magically sends a mob of bloodthirsty ASBOs equipped with crowbars to the home of every idiot who makes a Noodle thread.

Possibly also for people with the spelling ability of a lobotomised turkey, but that would probably depopulate Kong completely.

Tyvm.

My Noodle Theory. It's better than yours. Oh yes it is.

waywoodr posted this on Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:04 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

• fix the link to the Iden-Ti-Kit in the boiler room
  • fix the "Hey Our Toys Have Arrived" video link
  • get some prises for the end of Tiles of the Unexpected (unless there already is some ... havn't played for a while ... got "come back soon for walpapers" or something)
  • have a purpose for the Tea or have more interactive stuff in kong (its not a game but meh!)

-- there will be more in this post later --

MindTheGap posted this on Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Actually, now that I think about it, Gorillaz Mah-jong is my favorite game. I doubt anyone else would back me up on it, but there aren't as many tiles in the game as there should be, and it would make it a little more challenging to add a few more in there. On the other hand, something like that would be a relatively easy adjustment, yeah? Very Happy

quote:
Originally posted by The psuedointellectual:
my favourite game, 'THE FORUMS' has been broken and inbalanced since its inception.

You need more mods, you need to let them delete threads, and you need a button which magically sends a mob of bloodthirsty ASBOs equipped with crowbars to the home of every idiot who makes a Noodle thread.

Possibly also for people with the spelling ability of a lobotomised turkey, but that would probably depopulate Kong completely.

Tyvm.

HAHAHA XD

Send a mob of bloodthirsty ASBOs equipped with crowbars to the home of every idiot who makes a crowbar thread, while you're at it. "Oh-ho, y'wanna know where the crowbar is? HERE YA GO!"

As for the tea, Mel just wants to make sure that you're refreshed as you browse through his home, that's all. You don't need a purpose for it, per se. He's just trying to be a good host. [Napoleon Dynamite] GAW--! [/Napoleon Dynamite] Surprised

No we're never gonna survive unless
We are a little
Crazy...

monkeesansangel posted this on Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I would love for the various links to actually work. Maybe it's just my computer.

Spikeygal posted this on Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

More games with levels and plot (for want of a better word) would be good; Like the operation game!

Since we're talking about fixing up exsisting ones, perhaps patch up the gaping black whole in the Geep Sim? Laughing (hold on, is that even accessable from the new Kong?)

Thanks you much to you too, mel. Razz

2-D's backup singer posted this on Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yes its accsesable in the new kong go to the Landfill Balcony put Quarters in the Bonoculars thing and click on some parts from the geep near the bottom of the window.