gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz Games
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Kong happenings - Gorillaz Games

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

P O S T S

Noodle_n_2D posted this on Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

ok, yea i want faces on the band members in the 19-200 game, and i want to see some levels in it too... i also want a purpose for that damn tea>.< and ehm... well... to many other things to name, so im just gonna sit here and wait. Laughing

MandalorianGuard posted this on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I got an IDEA!

How about add unsuspecting pedestrians to the game? And Maybe make the level as big as GTA Vice City Smile Rolling Eyes Wink

Chelseas my girl

Jonny posted this on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: I got an IDEA!

quote:
Originally posted by MandalorianGuard:
How about add unsuspecting pedestrians to the game? And Maybe make the level as big as GTA Vice City Smile Rolling Eyes Wink

WOO! I used to LOVE Star Wars.

MandalorianGuard posted this on Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

There were unsuspecting pedestrians in every Star Wars games I've ever played!

Chelseas my girl

MandalorianGuard posted this on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

The music should be changed to the remix of 19/2000.

Chelseas my girl

FeelGood92 posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

How about.....?

I'd like a bit of everything updated. For instance, make a purpose for the key card from the Phase 1 DVD, open the hell hole door (really it's been over two years!!!!), and make more, better games.

MandalorianGuard posted this on Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

You should be able to choose which band member you want to play as and be able to get out of the Geep.

Chelseas my girl

maskedmouse813 posted this on Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:30 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by MandalorianGuard:
You should be able to choose which band member you want to play as and be able to get out of the Geep.

MandalorianGuard, I love your sig. That's such a great SW clip to loop.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

MandalorianGuard posted this on Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I love clones

Chelseas my girl

Cheesedoodles posted this on Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I want an El Manana game... Crying or Very sad

FeelGood92 posted this on Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

How 'bout?

A 'rescue Noodle' game? You'd play as the band and you'd have to se teamwork to save her and at the end, you all get jets and missle the crap outta the copters. Ahhhh.....I just love violence.

Crypt posted this on Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Gorillaz MMORPG FTW!

Jonseman posted this on Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

If you can update stuff in Kong too, then you should change the quality of the sound. I would like to hear a clear version of MSBR.

MandalorianGuard posted this on Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Kong Studio should be online and you should be able to design a character to go around kong and run into other people online like on Jedi Academy

Chelseas my girl

Sold5125 posted this on Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hmm..perhaps make it so people in the U.S. can play the mobile games? I need something to do in science class xP