gorillaz.com :: View topic - Bassman's Guide to using the search function.
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - New Around Here? - Bassman's Guide to using the search function.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

idiots_delight posted this on Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by satsuma:
how sad is it that I've been here since the beginnig of the year and only now do I know how to use the search!yay! woohoo! thanks bass! Very Happy Wink

This is pretty much my problem, too.

Thank you, bass.

bassman posted this on Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-d2.0:
Yeah man, they needed bassman's help on this one. Basically bassman has to wipe their arses for them. Feel sorry for the guy.

spycat.01 posted this on Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bassman:
quote:
Yeah man, they needed bassman's help on this one. Basically bassman has to wipe their arses for them. Feel sorry for the guy.

that was fu(king funny! Laughing

satsuma posted this on Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Strongbad:
Wow, there are people that couldn't figure out the search function on their own? Sad.
Anyway, n00bs need to read this as well as the n00bs guide.

well it says something different to what bass said and anyway I never asked for an explaination so don't blame me! and yes, currently I am sad, das and bored... very bored!

Breeze posted this on Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hey man, I'm bored silly too.......that's why i'm talking to you!

satsuma posted this on Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Breeze:
Hey man, I'm bored silly too.......that's why i'm talking to you!

you saying you got better things to do?? Shocked

samoosa260 posted this on Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

The Tooth Fairy is going to come for you at night with a BEEEEG knife

satsuma posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by samoosa260:
The Tooth Fairy is going to come for you at night with a BEEEEG knife

me? Shocked

Tab with a T posted this on Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spycat.01:
quote:
quote:

That was funny. But the post before that had a point--all that is needed now is a link to that video about talking on the forums just in case some people still don't get it.

Fortunately for me, I know how to use the search function. This explains my only making one thread in all the time I've been here.

Find me hanging around at http://staticfactory.deviantart.com

satsuma posted this on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tab with a T:
quote:
Originally posted by spycat.01:
quote:
quote:

That was funny. But the post before that had a point--all that is needed now is a link to that video about talking on the forums just in case some people still don't get it.

Fortunately for me, I know how to use the search function. This explains my only making one thread in all the time I've been here.

or you had no ideas! Twisted Evil ok... I'm sorry that was meamn... you great... don't listen to me... Sad

gorillaz-god posted this on Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Here is the VIDEO for you people!!!

The video of how to use the search guide...

bassman posted this on Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by gorillaz-god:
Here is the VIDEO for you people!!!

The video of how to use the search guide...

You do know that the file you posted is 0 bytes and doesn't work?

kit.blt posted this on Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

analman's guide to the world

Breeze posted this on Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by kit.blt:
analman's guide to the world

MMMmmm nice picture......

gorillaz-god posted this on Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Let's try again.

the VIDEO to the search function guide!!!