gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz 'Phase One: Celebrity Takedown' DVD FAQ
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - Gorillaz 'Phase One: Celebrity Takedown' DVD FAQ

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

P O S T S

Salocin14 posted this on Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Gorillaz 'Phase One: Celebrity Takedown' DVD FAQ

This topic is to awnser Frequenty Asked Questions about the G-DVD, and reduce the stickies in this forum, therfore if you are reading this, and have made a sticky topic about a DVD question, please edit it to Normal and let it be a normal topic, before you even start to read this.

Q:How do I access the "Special Bonus Secret Section" in the Backend?
A:It shows up when you've done something in every room. (Backend itself and lobby not included). However you may also watch it by programming your DVD player to play title 8.

Q:On what part of the DVD are the angles used?
A:The Gorillaz performances at the Brits and Asia Music Awards in the Cinema.

Q:How do I change the angles?
A:By pressing the angle button on your DVD player or DVD player remote

Q:Other than the Backend special, are there any hidden extras?
A: Sort of. In every room except the lobby and the backend, if you stay long enough, things will happen in the rooms, which are obvious clues to what is happening inside the currently deserted Kong Studios.

Q:How do I access the full 5/4 video?
A:You don't. 5/4 was intended to be the 3rd single, the place that 19/2000 holds now, but was trashed, therefore the video was not finished.

Q:By "5/4" Unfinished Promo, does that mean it will be finished?
A:No, Gorillaz have no plans whatsoever to finish 5/4.

Q:I got the DVD, but it only had the two discs! Where are the sticker sheet and booklet?
A:Looks like you made a mistake! The booklet and sticker sheet are only availible with the special editions.

Q:What is this "Promo Edition" I keep hearing about?
A:The promo edition was a promotional version wrapped in in a bag that says "Exhibit A" and has papers of a "police report" on Kong Studios similar to the letter on the mailing list.

Q:What do I do with the card in the CD rom?
A:Gorillaz have decided to save it for the release of the next album/movie.

Q:The CD Rom won't work!
A:You didn't click the right application. Make sure of your system, and click on that one.

Q:I did so and it still doesn't work!
A:Too bad. Palophone/EMI have stated in Gorillaz CDs that they are not responsible for any non-workage or viruses or computer problems, etc. that come from the enhanced portions of your Gorillaz discs.

Q:That's not fair!
A:We know....we know....

Q:Are there Limited Editions for Americans?
A:Yes, there were formats for every country made, except for the promo edition, which is PAL only.

Q:Why don't some of the images appear in the image gallery?
A:They were all supposed to, but they ran into some legal agreements with the label.

Q:Why can't I do the camera in Noodle's Room?
A:You don't. It was originally the camera, but someone changed it to dice, and screwed up by not changing the map inside the DVD.

Q: Do the regular site functions (bathroom graffiti, idle objects speaking random things, etc.) work in the DVD?
A:No. That's what the site is for.

Last edited by Salocin14 on Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lunar_Mille posted this on Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

THANK YOU! Very Happy

MaRia posted this on Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yet one more sticky!

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Huh.

Twisted Evil

You forgot 'Why in the 5/4 video stills does Murdoc's penis suddenly vanish after one shot?'.

Go on, answer that one!

Twisted Evil

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com

V.M.L. posted this on Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: Huh.

quote:
Originally posted by K!NKYBOOTZ:
Twisted Evil

You forgot 'Why in the 5/4 video stills does Murdoc's penis suddenly vanish after one shot?'.

Go on, answer that one!

Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Maybe he has a magical d!ck.

Thanks Bakemono!

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hum!

Very Happy

Yeah!

*daydreams*

"And now the great Murdoc Niccals with his amazing magical dic k!"

What a show that would be.... Twisted Evil

Very Happy

V.M.L. posted this on Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:08 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Maybe Murdoc should be a magician.

Thanks Bakemono!

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hum.

Twisted Evil

He can come inside my magic box anytime!

Twisted Evil

Dhenry posted this on Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: Gorillaz DVD FAQ

quote:
Originally posted by Salocin14:

Q:How do I access the "Special Bonus Secret Section" in the Backend?
A:It shows up when it wants, however you may also watch it by programming your DVD player to play title 8.

correction: it doesnt show up, when it wants, but when you have visited all the rooms, and then go to the backend.

G-U

Salocin14 posted this on Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I know, I JUST recognized that this morning when I decided to watch a bit of it. I'll edit that up.

Murdoc J. Niccals posted this on Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

You watch all of the promos to open the hidden extra in the backend.

Salocin14 posted this on Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Er......that's what Dhenry just said....

Murdoc J. Niccals posted this on Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

He did?

Salocin14 posted this on Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Anywyay everyone, notice I've edited the Sticky topics I've made in this forum that don't really realate too much or help with the Gorillaz DVD to normal topics, I can only hope some others of you will do the same. Achem...M. J. Niccals!

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hum...

Very Happy

So can mine stay sticky?

Very Happy