gorillaz.com :: View topic - What will happen here when Gorillaz split up?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - What will happen here when Gorillaz split up?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

Darkly Blackflame posted this on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

What will happen here when Gorillaz split up?

It may be tommorow, it may be in a 1000 years, but at some point, a band has got to go their separate ways, grow old, and die. So what will happen here when that day finally comes?
Will it continue to be invaded with useless threads about nothing, or grow thick with forests of dust?

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Nothing will happer, this forum is barely about gorillaz anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

Floreyn posted this on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I think Damon and Jamie stopped working on Gorillaz...some time ago.

x_nina_x posted this on Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I think people will makes heaps of threads about it.
Mmhmm.

Frostie posted this on Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Wouldn't the site and the forum be closed down after the band is forgotten?

It'll probably turn into the Super Furry Animals thread... y'know, 5 members who rarely visit.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

Rickchick posted this on Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
Nothing will happer, this forum is barely about gorillaz anyway.

Yep. i agree with that.
Anyhoo, Not much will happen. It's the same as any band breaking up. People will be angry, glad, sad, etc. And then people will get over it.

I personally will be sort of relieved. I'm not sure why but i will be.

zombie girl posted this on Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

nothing much will happen. the gorillaz site will probably still be here for everyone to enjoy browsing. and the forums will be filled up with people b*tching/celebrating over how the gorillaz are gone forever... Rolling Eyes .

chozo posted this on Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by zombie girl:
nothing much will happen. the gorillaz site will probably still be here for everyone to enjoy browsing. and the forums will be filled up with people b*tching/celebrating over how the gorillaz are gone forever... Rolling Eyes .

you never that might be sad

TheBrainyOne posted this on Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Everyone will make a big fuss about it and reminisces the good old days when they were massive fans of gorillaz and then this forum will die.

Zadkiel posted this on Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

there will be much rejoice.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I'll be really dissapointed if there isn't a suicide.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

x_nina_x posted this on Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

We will all die in a horrific fire which only affects people who like/d Gorillaz.

blueie posted this on Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

BBQ! :D

Unless they delete the forums things will pretty much be the same.. but just alot of people mourning.

I hear Damon is leaving Gorillaz for The Good the Bad and the Queen.

Jonny posted this on Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

If they do delete this forum, lets all move to G-U! YAY!

viol8r posted this on Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

GSH will still be around. i'm not going anywhere Cool