gorillaz.com :: View topic - Slowboat to Hades Support
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Slowboat to Hades Support - Slowboat to Hades Support

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

P O S T S
  Chief Inspector

modTest posted this on Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Slowboat to Hades Support

Post any issues or problems you have with the Slowboat to Hades DVD and these will be answered as soon as possible.

[UPDATE!] If possible try to give your operating system when posting a problem. e.g. Windows XP SP2/ OSX 10.2

We will try to release a patch for the most crucial updates within the coming months.[/UPDATE!]

Thank you
Mike

Last edited by modTest on Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gaby posted this on Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

why can't I go inside Noodles room anymore? Well I maybe think I know but... just wondering

[admin] There is no access to noodles room because it has collapsed [/admin]

German Shake posted this on Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

...why is the DVD in Germany released 24 days later than in the UK? >.<

[admin] Sorry countries have different distribution and realise dates, but you can buy it from the G-Shop right now at www.gorillaz.com [/admin]

gorillaz789 posted this on Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

On my Slowboat to Hades DVD when you first enter you can accsess the secret room but when I go to Russels room and go to the extra the secret room is gone!

Click On My Sig For Every Gorillaz Song In History

German Shake posted this on Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by German Shake:
...why is the DVD in Germany released 24 days later than in the UK? >.<

[admin] Sorry countries have different distribution and realise dates, but you can buy it from the G-Shop right now at www.gorillaz.com [/admin]
thanks Smile the G Shop is very expensive, though Wink

anthony12584 posted this on Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

The link to Gorillaz Gonk Bonanza is not working. Why?

www.gorillaz.com/GGB

[ADMIN] This is back up now. Please make sure you use all capitals when going to the GGB folder.[/ADMIN]

viral posted this on Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

the wallpapers for bowling aren't there, an error comes up reading file not found

every now and then when you choose a game it won't switch to the game and it'll display a window with something about mel in it

the support website doesn't work
[ADMIN]Thanks, we'll look into this and try to release a patch in the coming months.[/ADMIN]

El-Kaneo posted this on Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

When I finish Bonesy's Apple Bobbing, the highscore board never comes up, even when I get a highscore.
[ADMIN]Thanks, we'll look into this and try to release a patch in the coming months.[/ADMIN]

DnimdetsiwT posted this on Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:04 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Will It Be Released In Canada? Or Will We Have To Wait For The States To Send It Up?

Crawleyy posted this on Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Tell me, please, how to buy the DVD online?
I live in Moscow and I don't have pounds (the only carrency is "pounds")!

_Gorill@z_girl_ posted this on Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Will it come to Portugal?

..or will I have to buy it online?

Gorillazbuffalo posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Dirty Harry screensaver will not open...

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Modtest, you bitch, how come you get an avatar?

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

bassman posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Crawleyy:
Tell me, please, how to buy the DVD online?
I live in Moscow and I don't have pounds (the only carrency is "pounds")!

http://popmarket.ru/?page=view/flypage&product_id=60045&

(Just helping you out here, modTest!)

Crawleyy posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

!!!! You helped me too.
*kiss*