gorillaz.com :: View topic - Slowboat to Hades Support
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Slowboat to Hades Support - Slowboat to Hades Support

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

P O S T S

Gorillazbuffalo posted this on Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by TERRY23:
quote:
Originally posted by astronaut:
When I try to install the Dirty Harry screensaver it just says "File not found"

[admin] Thanks for the post, there will be a patch available soon. [/admin]

http://rapidshare.com/files/8421034/DirtyHarry.exe.html
Very Happy

Thanks so much, you're a godsend... or, y'know, what ever you believe in, it doesn't matter-send.

TERRY23 posted this on Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

LOL

NUEVO FORO GMX http://gorillazmx.1foro.com/

Last edited by TERRY23 on Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

astronaut posted this on Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Why don't I hate this map everyone are talking about?

Edit: I found it!

Last edited by astronaut on Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

alukah posted this on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

for some reason, i can use my disc to download the screen savers and wallpapers, but it won't run the games. when ever i click to play a game, a blank screen comes up. sometimes it has 'return to MEL' on it. the disc works on other computers. why not on mine?

EDIT: Never mind, i fixed that, but now i can't earn the achivements for the tiles of the unexpected. Crying or Very sad

Noodz4eva posted this on Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by alukah:
for some reason, i can use my disc to download the screen savers and wallpapers, but it won't run the games. when ever i click to play a game, a blank screen comes up. sometimes it has 'return to MEL' on it. the disc works on other computers. why not on mine?

EDIT: Never mind, i fixed that, but now i can't earn the achivements for the tiles of the unexpected. Crying or Very sad

how did you fix it? the same thing keeps happening to me. it worked fine before but now the games arent working.

astronaut posted this on Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:03 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by ModTest:

[ADMIN]Thanks, we'll look into this and try to release a patch in the coming months.[/ADMIN]

Hows it going with that patch? Please take your time but you are working on it right?

Figment posted this on Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I clicked on a space and then found that I was being turned inside out. I know that isn't a glitch, so the question is where might I be? I havn't found out how to get out of this dark and sinister world, but then again I wonder when I'll find myself.

I do hope that they make a patch for you, astronaut . I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to you as what has happened with me.

d00d posted this on Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

my score file is corrupted?? help por favor Confused

thanks.

-RAVi

Dimitri posted this on Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Mute

Hey, somehow I used the little thingy at the bottom right to mute the the game noises and stuff, and I've unmuted it, but now my entire computer is incapable of making noise! What do I do?

Dimitri posted this on Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

No, actually, it was just coincidental timing for a malfunction. It's good now. Never mind.

Justin posted this on Mon May 21, 2007 1:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerReply with quote

The 2nd disc will not work on my vista!

YesterdaysToday posted this on Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Justin:
The 2nd disc will not work on my vista!
That's cuz vistas are screwed!

Figment posted this on Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

We are beasts in a land by the river of darkness and yet we still strive to ask for a closesr view. A far away call brings me closer and I dare, as a soul of light, finding myself just edgeing toward the barren oblivion of what I can see. My vision is now a blur, for there is only the course ahead of me. You wretch of a place that keeps me moveing through the silt and debris of a dream...

You are the river of death and I shall be your witness.

Novel idea posted this on Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

By far the most ominous post you've ever made.

Figment posted this on Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Novel idea:
By far the most ominous post you've ever made.
It is only a grain of truth, for sometimes it is alright to admit that things are dark. However, there is nothing in the world that is complete in the negative spectrum, nor can it ever stay that way. It shall become lighter as time moves forward into infinity..