gorillaz.com :: View topic - Slowboat to Hades Secrets (SPOILERS)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - Slowboat to Hades Secrets (SPOILERS)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

FeelGood92 posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Slowboat to Hades Secrets (SPOILERS)

Last night I viewed my copy of Slowboat to find all of the secrets. I will share them here for everyone's enjoyment.

Outside: When you have the Pazuzu statue selected, press the right and then up button to select the secret. You'll know you have it selected when a dotted border appears around it. This unlocks the Feel Good, Inc. video with the band's commentary.

Winniebago: When you have the crown selected, press up and you will select Murdoc's bear rug. When you select this secret, you will have unlocked Murdoc's Queen Speech outtakes and outtakes from the record company thank you.

Studio: When you're in the room with the Polar bear and the Alligator, have the polar bear selected and press right twice. This will take you to the fridge where you can see a can of White Light and Shaun Ryder's head. Press up to select the can of White Light. This unlocks the web tour somewhat reminicent of the phase one DVD, only MEL does not direct you and it goes by itself played along to Highway (Under Construction) according to a blog posted on the official Gorillaz MySpace.

Russel's Room: When you have his computer selected press up. This selects his lava lamp. This unlocks something that's like a g-bite and it shows Noodle and Muds on a submarine near a dock.

Hellhole: When you have the ram/goat head selected, press up to select something by a tire. This secret will unlock the much sought after 2D and Murdoc puppet introduction in Harlem and after that it shows the Webby's puppet Q&A.

Also, when you have the Demon Days platinum framed record selected, press up to find a secret just above the hellhole. This secret unlocks a video of Murdoc's rebirth from 6/6/06. (Thanks to wasakithis and astronaut for the tip.)

Secret Room: To get the secret room, you must go to every other room in Kong to unlock it. It's not really a room as you may have heard, but a video of almost everything from Phase 2 played along with the song "Happy Landfill".

I hope this help and please let me know if you have any problems.

FeelGood92

Last edited by FeelGood92 on Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:06 pm; edited 8 times in total

astronaut posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

You're the best!

2-J posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Just one question - where do you select the Happy Landfill video, I mean, after you've been to all the rooms?

astronaut posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

It is in the secret room on the top floor.

2-J posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

So it just appears on the map, selectable? And then when you select it, just the video plays, but no room?

Frouwke posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Exactemundo.

astronaut posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
So it just appears on the map, selectable? And then when you select it, just the video plays, but no room?

You got it.

2-J posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Ok I think this needs to be a sticky... in the hardware section.

FeelGood92 posted this on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Thanks J. If anyone needs help with anything, just ask me.

astronaut posted this on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Press up when you have selected the noteboard in the hellhole and you can see Murdoc fly.

This is kind of like a secret. In the studio you can press the door marked with It's DARE and go into a new room.

FeelGood92 posted this on Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by astronaut:
Press up when you have selected the noteboard in the hellhole and you can see Murdoc fly.

This is kind of like a secret. In the studio you can press the door marked with It's DARE and go into a new room.

I've heard about the other hellhole secret from a person who was browsing the forums. I'll check later and edit it. And I don't consider the other room in the studio as a secret because you can't select any secrets. I consider secrets things on the DVD the ones with the dotted border around it.

German Shake posted this on Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frouwke:
Exactemundo.
...lol XD

Weasle posted this on Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Does the DVD have the phase two interview? I loved that thing.

FeelGood92 posted this on Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Which interview?

Gaby posted this on Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

anyway...good job Laughing