gorillaz.com :: View topic - Phase 3 Gorillaz Movie
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Phase 3 Gorillaz Movie

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

P O S T S
  strike 2

Omnion posted this on Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:01 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Phase 3 Gorillaz Movie

Discuss?

maskedmouse813 posted this on Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

There will be no movie, ayone who is expecting one is an idiot and I hate them.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

DarKreature posted this on Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i dont really think there will be one, but i really hope they do end up making one

spyder1070 posted this on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:

for the first time since becoming a satanist, i have the urge to buy a christmas present and you are who i'll do that for mousey. thats right YOU. on christmas day, when you run down to the tree. there will be one there from me. i'll tell you what it is, just cause i won't be there to see your bright shiney face. i will buy you a brand new, top of the range monkeypuller. cause i recon the monkey you have rammed up your arse is the nastiest one ever and we really need to get that sucker out before it causes anymore damage. Very Happy by the way, you spelled anyone wrong. here i'll highlight it for you.

i don't know if there will be a movie. i hope there will be one. but i suppose it's a case of wait and see.

Frostie posted this on Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I never thought there would be a movie. I still don't think there will be a movie. In the future I don't think there will be a movie. And I pray to whatever force out there that is keeping us alive that there will never be a movie.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:04 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
quote:

for the first time since becoming a satanist, i have the urge to buy a christmas present and you are who i'll do that for mousey. thats right YOU. on christmas day, when you run down to the tree. there will be one there from me. i'll tell you what it is, just cause i won't be there to see your bright shiney face. i will buy you a brand new, top of the range monkeypuller. cause i recon the monkey you have rammed up your arse is the nastiest one ever and we really need to get that sucker out before it causes anymore damage. Very Happy by the way, you spelled anyone wrong. here i'll highlight it for you.

i don't know if there will be a movie. i hope there will be one. but i suppose it's a case of wait and see.

Phew, for a second I thought you were gonna say something nice! That was a pretty funny insult (nasty monkey rameed up your ass XD) and the build up was top notch.

Also, I'd like to strangle the idiot who I guess slams his head against the library computers and breaks them. Sorry for that spelling error, it won't happen agan.

quote:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

bill the ripper posted this on Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Or the one that brings his paraplegic daughter and lets her drool on them.

quote:
Originally posted by wasabi!:
I hate you because you're a nigger.

amateur1314 posted this on Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
quote:

Lolk. Well anyway, I think that there's a very slim chance that there will be a movie. But no one can really be certain. I'm just praying they would be able to do the world tour thing ( if it hasn't already been canceled. If it has, don't bother pointing out my total lack of information. I haven't been damned to check out whats been happening with the band for quite a while. )

spyder1070 posted this on Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:22 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by amateur1314:
quote:
quote:

Lolk. Well anyway, I think that there's a very slim chance that there will be a movie. But no one can really be certain. I'm just praying they would be able to do the world tour thing ( if it hasn't already been canceled. If it has, don't bother pointing out my total lack of information. I haven't been damned to check out whats been happening with the band for quite a while. )

eh? likes i care. obviously you either don't know me or have no idea about the point i was makin. i forgives you. oh and i'll celebrate if the movie comes out. it'll be yet another point in my favor.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Phew, for a second I thought you were gonna say something nice! That was a pretty funny insult (nasty monkey rameed up your ass XD) and the build up was top notch.

Also, I'd like to strangle the idiot who I guess slams his head against the library computers and breaks them. Sorry for that spelling error, it won't happen agan .

No one noticed this? I guess my humor is too subtle.

quote:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

spyder1070 posted this on Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Also, I'd like to strangle the idiot who I guess slams his head against the library computers and breaks them. Sorry for that spelling error, it won't happen agan .

No one noticed this? I guess my humor is too subtle.

yeah, but i was bein nice that day and didn't feel like kickin you. there was one other though. i like bein helpful. it makes me feel all soft and mushy inside.
Very Happy there is gunna be summink comin up. movie or whatever. don't give a toss really, just so long as it's nice. Very Happy

agent-_- posted this on Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Ahum.

I don't know what to expect. Jamie seems to be quite serious about wanting to make one. But I have yet to see if that really is possible.
Apart from that, I wouldn't like one myself. I don't like the whole idea of a movie. At least not to show them in cinema's. I can't imagine that more than about 10 people in the Netherlands would go to it. But a complete new DVD...Well, that'd be awesome!

And of course, new movie = new album and new Gorillaz stuff. I will just wait, I suppose.

Jonny posted this on Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by agent-_-:

Ahum.

I believe it's spelt "Ahem".

2-RavenD posted this on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frostie:
I never thought there would be a movie. I still don't think there will be a movie. In the future I don't think there will be a movie. And I pray to whatever force out there that is keeping us alive that there will never be a movie.

You really don't want there to be a movie huh?

Frostie posted this on Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Well now, that really does depend on how this movie is going to be made and released.

Like, how long it is, how stupid the storyline is, and if it'll be released into cinemas.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007