gorillaz.com :: View topic - Phase 3 Gorillaz Movie
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Phase 3 Gorillaz Movie

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

P O S T S

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I suppose that would make you happy? Rolling Eyes
And no, you're not.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

ack! not really phased too much either way. i didn't think you were the type that unravels easy anyway. it just seemed odd that you would say summink like that, thats all.

Link's Girlfriend posted this on Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hmm, well I highly doubt that there will be a movie. The chances are, like, one in a million. If, IF there ever where to be a movie, I'm too afraid that it would be one of those movies that'll belittle the band and not do any justice to them.
Also, would it be a movie involving the cartoons, or a movie about Damon and Jamie?

yankeefan03 posted this on Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

If there is a movie I hope its rated "R". I mean seriously who wants to go to a "PG" movie.

Link's Girlfriend posted this on Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by yankeefan03:
If there is a movie I hope its rated "R". I mean seriously who wants to go to a "PG" movie.

Well... PG 13 would be better because I would actually want to see it the first day first showing.... I'd have to get it illegally, and that’s no fun…

yankeefan03 posted this on Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Well if it comes out next year then I am good I will be 17. Then I will go when it comes out. Though from what I have saw from Gorillaz DVD's, there book, and there overall sense of humor around the forums. I seriously think it might be "R".

Link's Girlfriend posted this on Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Well if it comes out next year then I am good I will be 17. Then I will go when it comes out. Though from what I have saw from Gorillaz DVD's, there book, and there overall sense of humor around the forums. I seriously think it might be "R".

x_x You’re right… Oh well…

what would you prefer, and animated movie, or real fleshy actors portraying The Gorillaz?

yankeefan03 posted this on Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Definitely animated I mean if they were real that would destroy the whole essence of what Gorillaz really are.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'd like to see the gorillaz as a japanese anime series only incidently related to the band. No subtitles......

Figment posted this on Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Link's Girlfriend:
quote:

x_x You’re right… Oh well…

what would you prefer, and animated movie, or real fleshy actors portraying The Gorillaz?

If they were to use fleshy actors it would be an afront to the Imaginary Actors Guild. (Way more acceptable than the other guild.)We would protest such an action in this story.

But would makeing a movie create some sort of divide in the community? Are they not supposed to be outside of the box when it comes to a normal band? Somehow those imaginary creatures have grown in the hearts and souls, without haveing any general associations.

Let's support the "anime movie" idea and send it directly to dvd, show it all across the world in every peep show and in-flight movie..

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yeah..... Keep it on the internet and keep it 'underground'......

Eventually release the DVD, but don't do it through conventional channels. All of this can be contrived to show out the Entertainment Media industry for the trojan horse it is.....

yankeefan03 posted this on Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

An anime movie would be nice. I would support it.

Figment posted this on Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by lzzrdgrrl:
Yeah..... Keep it on the internet and keep it 'underground'......

Eventually release the DVD, but don't do it through conventional channels. All of this can be contrived to show out the Entertainment Media industry for the trojan horse it is.....

Yes, those are my favorite and I love the underground cult classic film. A treasure that can only be found by those who seek it. It would start small and grow but be nothing as silly or as contrived as a international movie.

It would be like the previous DVD release, but it would be slower and have a different kind of satisfaction.

Mmmmhmmmm...

Frostie posted this on Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:02 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
An anime movie would be nice. I would support it.

Why?

Jamie's style is beautiful and is what made Gorillaz what they are. Anime would ruin it.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:04 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Popsicle Twisty draws them the best.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.