gorillaz.com :: View topic - Phase 3 Gorillaz Movie
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Phase 3 Gorillaz Movie

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

P O S T S

yankeefan03 posted this on Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Yea they are ok.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

You probably don't even know who they are. Rolling Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

yankeefan03 posted this on Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

http://www.popsicletwisty.com/room.html

I am not stupid Mouse. Shouldn't you be leaving about now?

maskedmouse813 posted this on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by yankeefan03:

Shouldn't you be leaving about now?

No.
quote:
I am not stupid Mouse.

And, actually, yes you are.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

Frostie posted this on Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Take it outside, boys. Here isn't the place.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

chozo posted this on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
quote:

No.
quote:
I am not stupid Mouse.

i love you more than the day i found out i had a wet dream

Jonny posted this on Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by chozo:
quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
quote:

No.
quote:
I am not stupid Mouse.

i love you more than the day i found out i had a wet dream

Who are you? New to the forums?

yankeefan03 posted this on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

LMAO...thats the same thing I was thinking where the fucke did chozo come from.

chozo posted this on Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
LMAO...thats the same thing I was thinking where the fucke did chozo come from.

now iv been on here for nealy a year now i just when t away for a bit cause i had problems with family an i had an operation but im back

yankeefan03 posted this on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:41 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

YAA I guess?? Shocked

chozo posted this on Tue May 01, 2007 8:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
YAA I guess?? Shocked

whats that mean

Link's Girlfriend posted this on Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:47 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Frostie:
quote:
An anime movie would be nice. I would support it.

Why?

Jamie's style is beautiful and is what made Gorillaz what they are. Anime would ruin it.

Quoted for truth...

Everything Asian is pretty much labeled as cool, and that would nudge them toward the course of becoming 100% what they rejected- false icons. I like them being labeled as "weird". Cool attracts too much people.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:29 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Link's Girlfriend:
quote:
Originally posted by Frostie:
quote:
An anime movie would be nice. I would support it.

Why?

Jamie's style is beautiful and is what made Gorillaz what they are. Anime would ruin it.

Quoted for truth...

Everything Asian is pretty much labeled as cool, and that would nudge them toward the course of becoming 100% what they rejected- false icons. I like them being labeled as "weird". Cool attracts too much people.

THAT is an astute observation. If gorillaz is made into an animated movie that looks amine - it will be made into an amine - like a version of Chobits with a soundtrack. It's not the style, it's that the band members will be 'fleshed out' as amine-styled characters, that will ruin it. Too many amine/manga consumers are into teh romance and teh fightings to allow otherwise....

The gorillaz are flat, one-dimensional and incomplete. That's why we luv them so much <3. They are cryptic, enigmatic and mysterious and we like to surmise more about them than what we know . A big-budget movie studio cannot allow this as they rightly preceive that the bulk of the 'mainstream' audience won't go for this. A Cartoon Network approach for the gorillaz will work, though like Frostie, I think all we're saying is that we like an amine style of rendering - not an amine movie, like Full Metal Alchemist .....

astronaut posted this on Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I would like a new album much more then a movie becuase they are a musical group. Sure, they are great in many ways and they are more then just any musical group but I think that if they made a movie people would stop to respect them.

Of course I will support this movie and see it and buy it and love it but I want a new album the most.

Figment posted this on Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:40 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I would very much enjoy more art for the sake of seeing how they are expressed. Just to have the ability to study and to extrapolate the many facets of how the animation was created. To watch the forms play out the many subtle factors that make the Gorillaz unique and out of the mainstream, no matter how mainstream they've come to be seen.

I'd like it to be a movie that hits the underground though, as I said before, not in the Cinema. A cult classic for only the Gorillaz loving fans to enjoy and to hide from the world. To cherish in the crystalline layers of bliss which would form from that..