gorillaz.com :: View topic - Phase 3 Gorillaz Movie
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - Phase 3 Gorillaz Movie

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

P O S T S

German Shake posted this on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by lzzrdgrrl:
If gorillaz is made into an animated movie that looks amine - it will be made into an amine - like a version of Chobits with a soundtrack. It's not the style, it's that the band members will be 'fleshed out' as amine -styled characters, that will ruin it. Too many amine /manga consumers are into teh romance and teh fightings to allow otherwise....

I think all we're saying is that we like an amine style of rendering - not an amine movie, like Full Metal Alchemist .....
...Is this something similar to your way of spelling G_d?...

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:41 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

No.... I just spelled it wrong. But you can be sure I wasn't referring to "an organic compound and a type of functional group that contain nitrogen as the key atom." ......

German Shake posted this on Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:51 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Okay, I was just wondering. Laughing

maskedmouse813 posted this on Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I just realized that I don't like Jamie's art anymore. I mean, c'mon, all of his characters look the same. He needs to make a character drastically different (i.e. a big black guy) so it doesn't look like his other stuff. If you lookl through Tank Girl you can see tons of early 2D-ish stuff, and most characters in Monkey are just some other variety of Noodle (Who totally turned into 2D for Phase 2, AMIRITE?). Yes.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:50 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Except that Tank Girl looks like a teen-aged Steve Canyon . (or if Milton Caniff wanted to draw Steve or Terry to look like a girl)....

All AZN chicks look like a version of Noodle or 2-D. Hell, I look like a female version of 2-D. Really.....