gorillaz.com :: View topic - What. Is. This.
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Graduates Chat - What. Is. This.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

chewyllama posted this on Tue May 29, 2007 2:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

What. Is. This.

*deep breath*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:MSI-FGWSSS.jpg

Jamie drew that. Smile I thought it would be a treat for all his fans (and me) because I love all his art.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Wed May 30, 2007 4:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

He did a cover for MSI??? Kewelness!!!1!.......

death666babe posted this on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

He also did the group picture inside teh booklet.

EDIT- zoh mai gawd this resolution sux.

Last edited by death666babe on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

DarKreature posted this on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

iv never heard of msi but thats cool! i love his drawings <3

death666babe posted this on Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DarKreature:
iv never heard of msi
Then you're not a real teenager.

DarKreature posted this on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by death666babe:
quote:
Originally posted by DarKreature:
iv never heard of msi
Then you're not a real teenager.
oh really? what am i then?

death666babe posted this on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

A HALFSIE TEEN!!!

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

msi Sux penis. so whyd He do the art?

death666babe posted this on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Jimmy was a fan of Tank Girl and he contacted Jamie and asked if he'd like to do some artwork for their (then new) album and Jamie agreed. There was also talk of a promotional animated video (that would be done by Jamie of course) but Elektra (their at-the-time record company) said it was a bad idea, cuz of course if no one's done it before it ain't worth trying. This was all before the 'Rillaz existed.

MSI is my unhealthy addiction, if y'all haven't noticed. I need rehab, for extremely obsessed crackers.

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by death666babe:
Jimmy was a fan of Tank Girl and he contacted Jamie and asked if he'd like to do some artwork for their (then new) album and Jamie agreed. There was also talk of a promotional animated video (that would be done by Jamie of course) but Elektra (their at-the-time record company) said it was a bad idea, cuz of course if no one's done it before it ain't worth trying. This was all before the 'Rillaz existed.

MSI is my unhealthy addiction, if y'all haven't noticed. I need rehab, for extremely obsessed crackers.
XD okay thanx DOOod

death666babe posted this on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

No prob, sugah.

evilmouse posted this on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

He did that? Man, I've seen that like, everywhere, but I didn't know he drew it. Surprised

death666babe posted this on Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

If you look closely, in the bottom-right corner, you see his signature. Wink
And the monkey noses are kinda a giveaway.

Figment posted this on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yes, it's one of those give away questions like on a game show.

Let's meet our contestants for a moment and decide whom among these is jamie. If you get this right you might win one of our new blue vibrators, a gift from the most artistic of the world. I'd say we listen to them and then decide.

1."Everything in the world is good and pure."

2."I get in touch with my artistic side and feel the plane of existance run through me like water in the sand of time."

3."I don't give a @%!&6 about it."

Bob, I think I'll pick behind door number three. Yes I do believe that the art was made from Jaime and it's lovely.

death666babe posted this on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I really wish Elektra hadn't been so pussy about a lot of stuff when it came to MSI, a Jamie/MSI music vid would have been KILLER.