gorillaz.com :: View topic - Look at this CRAP (it's not even finished yet)
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - Fan Art - Look at this CRAP (it's not even finished yet)

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

death666babe posted this on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Look at this CRAP (it's not even finished yet)

A thousand billion awesome points to whoever knows what comic it's froooom.

Novel idea posted this on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

Bizzare

x3x 2Ds Baby x3x posted this on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

I like it. It's cool. Very Happy

quote:
Originally posted by ninja_monkee123:
Invader Zim was good.

death666babe posted this on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I colored it on an airplane.....yuuuuup.

100%Gorillaz posted this on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I've been waiting to see if anyone comes foward with the answer but i can't wait for that no more, sooooo......What one is it frooooom? It looks well mind-fckin

death666babe posted this on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

"God save the Queen", it's about faeries that do heroin, but they mix it with human blood to give it a 'kick', cuz obviously just plain old drugz is boring.

twopoint0 posted this on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Wow, that's neat.

DarKreature posted this on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

omg thats really awesome Smile

x3x 2Ds Baby x3x posted this on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DarKreature:
omg thats really awesome Smile

OMGOMGOMGYOU'RE BAAAAACK!!!! --squee torrent-- --hugs--

quote:
Originally posted by ninja_monkee123:
Invader Zim was good.

death666babe posted this on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Because I feel like pretty good about myself today, so let me start with the arts whoring:

(This one looks shitty because graffite + scanner = HORRIBLE)

(Ok, this one looks horrible because it IS horrible)

Can you say FANGURL Rolling Eyes

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Gaa~~ so maneh stylez......

I like the pencils on jimmeh and alex. They look so... loaded. Focused, with depth and intensity. I don't know how your pencil style will work for general drawing, but so much artwork strikes me as being middle-depth and monotonous. By that I mean, you can't pick out the characters from the background, and that's commenting on the best graphic novel art out there today.....

I have ADD when it comes to illustration. I literally can't 'read' about ninety percent of the comix art put there. That may be a personal defect, but your pencil art seems to fix that, even if it isn't your favourite style......

It has to do with the fact your shading and gradations have subtilty, but you are also willing to let the highlights 'bleach out'. If you can do the same thing with figures and backgrounds, this will be interesting....

death666babe posted this on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Part of the "bleaching out" is from how bright the scanner is, there's way way more detail (that's noticable) in the hard copies.

Ha, and yeah, consistency is not whut I do Laughing
Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

SO, just made a switch from regular colored pencils to Prismacolor, and I have to say, for how expensive they are they are NOT worth it. And I knew they're supposed to be all awesome amazing for blending and layering, but god damn, they take a LOT of working to get it JUST right, and I am too lazy for that. Plus they're waxy, don't like that, and since they've been, I dunno, outsourced to China or whatever the quality is poop, the leads break way too easy and the wood doesn't sharpen nice and neat. And I'm really anal about getting a smooth uniform coat of color, and Prismacolors don't do that, and when you DO get that full color (with no splotchy white space inbetween) then it does this ugly ripple, shiny thing. Ug, hate hate hate.

100%Gorillaz posted this on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

YES, there ain't no whore like a art whore, the rest are just whores.

The stuff coming out of the first pic's mouth looks well tastey, like a juicy juice or something. You proper good at drawing real-style aswell.

What is that stuff coming out her mouth?

and have you done anymore to the one up top from 'God save the Queen'?

death666babe posted this on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

It's just a rainbow, not anything in particular. Just....rainboooowz.

And yes: I finished the arm, and some more of the blue swoofy-things in back. Still not finished though...

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by death666babe:
SO, just made a switch from regular colored pencils to Prismacolor, and I have to say, for how expensive they are they are NOT worth it.....

Gor..... I hate when that happens......

I bought a box of conté brand pastels for twenty buxx (when I didn't rilly have twenty buxx.....) 'cause they were, like, supposed to be professional top quality - and using them was like trying to draw with broken pottery shards - they were so hard and useless Mad .....