gorillaz.com :: View topic - only moderator can answer?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - only moderator can answer?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

rickenbacker posted this on Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

only moderator can answer?

who are the moderators??
o-O

Myambergirl posted this on Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

lol

Folks. Laughing

DeadDamien posted this on Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

2-J, Chia, jur, Gh0st and myself.

Myambergirl posted this on Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

Is there a way you can become a moderator?

DeadDamien posted this on Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

No.

And you really wouldn't want to, either. 'Tis tedious.

gorillaz posted this on Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

MODERATORS SUCK!!!!

Myambergirl posted this on Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

Then how did you become a moderator?

rickenbacker posted this on Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

god give me the powers after doing a trip to montecarlo.

DeadDamien posted this on Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:22 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

*pats gorillaz on the head* There there, easy now. Or I'll take you back to the pound.

I was asked to be a moderator for the forums, and after going 'eh?!' I agreed.

Myambergirl posted this on Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

Ah. *nodnod* I see. Well, since you're a moderator that means you can post on that News forum, right? If so, tell Muds and MEL that Amber says hi for me, kay? ^^

DeadDamien posted this on Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Actually, that forum is just for the band and MEL - indeed only meant to be a source of news. If I happen to run into Murdoc otherwise, I'll tell him love from Amber, okay? Very Happy

Myambergirl posted this on Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

XD Love from Amber. Okiedokie! Thankies! ^^ Too bad it can't be love from Noodle. ^^ Hehe. Geesh, they're so cute together...but nobody likes them together except me and a handful of others. XD Oh, well! We're original! Cool Very Happy Smile Laughing Wink

2 1/2-d posted this on Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

bes anpoying

blkudsgbvjvsuvhouwgefoiurwgb'ouibsvuoougv'osruigb'oihgkjhfugruihbjndlidljvl/jkb n/lkjbnoigh'oihlidhnfoibhldb Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral idhfb;jlkn/ljgdbnon'itkjehibtdgipobjn Cool Idea Question Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil mb;on lkbmn:ojf
[jpkr
[p0jkry
[hjjmn'lpf
]thpkte
[hkt
hki
[0tojkh
[ojkyjnhmnh

Hello Kinky posted this on Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DeadDamien:
*pats gorillaz on the head* There there, easy now. Or I'll take you back to the pound.

I was asked to be a moderator for the forums, and after going 'eh?!' I agreed.

You were asked by who? And just out of total randomness? How long had you been on this forum, befor you were asked to be a Mod?

star2525 posted this on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: bes anpoying

quote:
Originally posted by 2 1/2-d:
blkudsgbvjvsuvhouwgefoiurwgb'ouibsvuoougv'osruigb'oihgkjhfugruihbjndlidljvl/jkb n/lkjbnoigh'oihlidhnfoibhldb Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral idhfb;jlkn/ljgdbnon'itkjehibtdgipobjn Cool Idea Question Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil mb;on lkbmn:ojf
[jpkr
[p0jkry
[hjjmn'lpf
]thpkte
[hkt
hki
[0tojkh
[ojkyjnhmnh

?? i don't understand