gorillaz.com :: View topic - only moderator can answer?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - only moderator can answer?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

P O S T S

Jade_love_2D posted this on Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hello Kinky:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadDamien:
*pats gorillaz on the head* There there, easy now. Or I'll take you back to the pound.

I was asked to be a moderator for the forums, and after going 'eh?!' I agreed.

You were asked by who? And just out of total randomness? How long had you been on this forum, befor you were asked to be a Mod?

good question

gorillaz-god posted this on Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
2-J, Chia, jur, Gh0st and myself.
#

No, ricken is mod and so is znakers...

DeadDamien posted this on Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:46 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jade_love_2D:
quote:
Originally posted by Hello Kinky:
quote:
*pats gorillaz on the head* There there, easy now. Or I'll take you back to the pound.

I was asked to be a moderator for the forums, and after going 'eh?!' I agreed.

You were asked by who? And just out of total randomness? How long had you been on this forum, befor you were asked to be a Mod?

good question

Oh, oops. Hadn't noticed this inquiry.

Well. I was asked to be a moderator by modTest himself, o joy. I was one on a list of possible candidates, submitted to modTest by a certain trusted individual. I have been on this forum since its beginning, and I'd been on the previous messageboard of doom before that, since around March 2001.

There. Satisfied?

Gaby posted this on Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I wonder if it's easy to be a moderator... I mean what's the special thing about it... to make everyone not to do stupid things, lock theards... or just know alot about gorillaz Question

Gaby posted this on Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Anyone?!

2-J posted this on Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

You don't ask them to be one, they ask you to be one. That's how it works.

Gaby posted this on Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

how did you react when they asked you?