gorillaz.com :: View topic - PRO-WAR..... i am....
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Hardware - PRO-WAR..... i am....

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

PRO-WAR or ANTI-WAR? [on Iraq]
Pro War
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Anti War
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

six6six6six posted this on Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:11 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

PRO-WAR..... i am....

Stupid people having peace protests; while doing so in NY some were injured and afew died, one was a 11 year child. Its too late. They are already there and the president is not about to have all his troops pack and head home; not until he has a taste of victory. "operation Iraq freedom"........ .. . . .. ... . . ..... .. .. . O well, one day we will look back on these days and wonder.... . . . . . ... . ... .......

Vensy posted this on Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I'm not happy about the war, since it concerns the fact that innocent bystanders may be killed because of one person. I guess it's too late to be Anti-War now, though...

Bowser Madius posted this on Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

You make it sound as if you're pro-war simply because it's too late to stop Bush from going ahead with everything. That's not what being pro-war is about.

In any case, I hope Iraq doesn't use Ali's Rope-a-dope tactic.

Guest posted this on Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:02 pm | Reply with quote

It's not too late to carry on protesting, carrying on might make em think twice about doing this next time.

Vensy posted this on Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I never said I was pro-war.

Magical kitten posted this on Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

im not happy about the war. it solves nothing.

Bakemono posted this on Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Magical kitten:
it solves nothing.

I solves a whole crapload of things if we manage to capture or kill or fatally injure Hussein, you know. -.o

pwn'd!

Smile posted this on Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteICQ NumberReply with quote

I'm against the war!!! Evil or Very Mad

Josh posted this on Sat May 03, 2003 5:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

Bake - don't kid yourself. Don't sit back and think that the Iraqi people are sheep who are plainly going to be quite content with living in a US-led military state. The old saying is "I will fight with my brother against my cousin but with my cousin against the foreigner." I can't imagine anyone was actually happy with Hussein, obviously, but it isn't a wise bet to think that they'll all be happy living under American ("coalition") rule for a while.

Don't listen to what the media and your parents/friends tell you, find the real truth out for yourself. If we all approached things with an open mind, we'd learn a lot about each other as people, and tolerance of people of all races, nations, cultures etc is the only way forward - diplomatically. This war ended the diplomatic way of thinking and it will be years and years before relationships can be rebuilt again. Is that the kind of world you and Six6Six want to live in?

Things may be "over" now, but remember that killing one man in a country led for years and years by dictatorship only means there could just be a lot of posters to change. True "regime change" only comes when everyone can embrace eachother - flying the Stars and Stripes in the centre of Baghdad isn't how you initiate that change.

MaRia posted this on Sat May 03, 2003 6:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

If they hate Saddam so much, why don't they just kill him and leave the other innocent iraqi people alone?...
They should kill bush too... I hate him, I think it's only to save his stupid petrol company or something.
Oh, and what happened to Bin Laden anyway???

Josh posted this on Sun May 04, 2003 1:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

Be careful Maria! A bit uninformed there.... killing people isn't the solution!

Bakemono posted this on Sun May 04, 2003 3:06 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Aha, but where would we be today if we didn't have to kill a few people here and there? @-@

pwn'd!

Dave12D3 posted this on Fri May 30, 2003 2:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

i bet george bush is a dictator trying to own the world because of its destruction or whatever lol

Murdoc J. Niccals posted this on Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

whats "rope-a-dope"?

Dave12D3 posted this on Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerReply with quote

I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH DRUGS
**caps mode off**