gorillaz.com :: View topic - What about the movie?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - What about the movie?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

P O S T S

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:50 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Still Tokin:
quote:
Originally posted by QuantumDegenerator:
quote:
pissed? man im stoned to the bone jus laughin and thinkin, what a pussy.

fat? well if you call 11 stone fat then your heads up yer ass.

I heard you got ass raped?

No,no, you see that was your mom screaming last night, your all mixed up fellow.
sorry kid heard that one in P5. Unless my moms a man, who was that guy you were tankin

Yeah, second thought, your mom looks awfully like a guy, probably shouldve steered clear of that dirty sh!t.

Still Tokin posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

dirty sh!t is your style cheese knob. your such a pansey

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:

Dip your 2-incher in some fudge and suck it, fag.

Still Tokin posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
quote:

thats some gay fu<ked up sh!t you do

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

thats some gay fu<ked up sh!t you do

nah, thats all your gig.

Still Tokin posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

lies, admit it

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

dont shrug it off, you know its all yours.

Still Tokin posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
look whos talkin, this is a guy who dips his co<k in fudge

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
quote:
look whos talkin, this is a guy who dips his co<k in fudge

Im talkin about man-ass, which you smash daily.

Still Tokin posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:29 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

yeah I like slappin about pricks like yer self and abusing them, but I dont go near there ass, thats your game plan

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
yeah I like slappin about pricks like yer self and abusing them, but I dont go near there ass, thats your game plan

no,no, at the end of the day you know your the man-smasher, thats what all the grass is for, to forget about it all.

Still Tokin posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
quote:

no,no, at the end of the day you know your the man-smasher, thats what all the grass is for, to forget about it all.
no its to get stoned and chill out, them may be giv yer da a call and kick his ass, again

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

no its to get stoned and chill out, them may be giv yer da a call and kick his ass, again

Your weak.

Still Tokin posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your weak.
not as much as yer da

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your weak.
not as much as yer da

this fight is dead.