gorillaz.com :: View topic - What about the movie?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - What about the movie?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

P O S T S

(BritIsh SniPeR} posted this on Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

*gets the popcorn*

Still Tokin posted this on Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by QuantumDegenerator:
quote:
Originally posted by Still Tokin:
quote:
quote:
''sunshine acid you talkin bout?''

haha, keep the Diazi goin

Nah, not really sunshine, that sh!ts too much for me, VERY hard to get around here, I just vouch for the regular ten strip here and there.
never toached LSD, but I plan too give it a go when I get hold of some

I got a touch of advice then, DONT get the brown kind, dont freak out(or you can kiss 12 hours of your day goodbye, say hello to hell) and remember, most of all, you have to have a strong will, remember that you'll be just fine, and your still in the same room....
yeah freakin out is the last thing i wanna end up doin. I might be able to get hold of : cambell soups, what ya reckon

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:50 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
''sunshine acid you talkin bout?''

haha, keep the Diazi goin

Nah, not really sunshine, that sh!ts too much for me, VERY hard to get around here, I just vouch for the regular ten strip here and there.
never toached LSD, but I plan too give it a go when I get hold of some

I got a touch of advice then, DONT get the brown kind, dont freak out(or you can kiss 12 hours of your day goodbye, say hello to hell) and remember, most of all, you have to have a strong will, remember that you'll be just fine, and your still in the same room....
yeah freakin out is the last thing i wanna end up doin. I might be able to get hold of : cambell soups, what ya reckon

I'd reckon anything's worth a try Twisted Evil

Still Tokin posted this on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

nice

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

That chia bi-atch completly locked some of our topics.

Still Tokin posted this on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

yeah when the abuse stopped

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:50 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Exactly, and one of those has something going too.

Still Tokin posted this on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

yeah haha, but fair play to her lockin it, most of it was probaly abuse

Vivian, the Shadow Siren posted this on Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:33 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I want to see them!!

I wish Gorillaz got a movie, I would want to see Noodle and 2-D singing and without forgeting the great Murdoc and Rusell xDDD Very Happy

Still Tokin posted this on Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

the bite videos are the best your probaly gonna get and I hope they keep making thwm, but at the moment it aint lookin too good. Gorillaz are doin well but there not doin as much things with them as in art wise

Floreyn posted this on Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

This topic went downhill pretty fast...

About the movie, I'm pretty sure there will be a Gorillaz movie. It has been mentioned a couple of times by the band.

Still Tokin posted this on Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

was mentioned by them a long time ago. was and ideai, it is no more.

gorillazrock47 posted this on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

awwwwwwww.....i really wanted there to be a movie Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Amaya posted this on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Well,actually,thats not what I'v read on the internet.Acording to an interview with Haruka Kuroda(atleast that is how i think you spell it)wich is the voice for noodle,there might actually be one comin out in 2007,but they said maybe

to live is to die and to die is to live