gorillaz.com :: View topic - Is Murdoc still single?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - Is Murdoc still single?

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

P O S T S

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Is Murdoc still single?

Smile

Because if he is...can I have him?

Smile

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com

mistressoftheopera posted this on Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:01 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Murdoc being single

I am certainly hoping that he is single, or at least talkitive to his fans, because I wuld ike to have a quaint chat with him. I hope you do not mind Mr. Niccals, but I require your reponse.

Opera Ghost[/img]

BlackPheonix posted this on Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

can he be shared?
:3

TheFinester posted this on Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

choop Choop Badoop!!!!! I want noodle.....I like 14 year old girls!!!...... Shocked .....yum n/m Cool ....I don't......or do i? Twisted Evil

Love Eric

Ho-Masubi posted this on Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheFinester:
choop Choop Badoop!!!!! I want noodle.....I like 14 year old girls!!!...... Shocked .....yum n/m Cool ....I don't......or do i? Twisted Evil

Love Eric

pedophile

SCREW YOU AND YOUR HOPE

mistressoftheopera posted this on Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

.... please use K

Dear, Eri_-c,

Due to my reputation of my temper being as light as the straw that cracked the caals back, I would like to ask you a deep favor. Would you pleae spell Eric with a K? I find it deeply disturbing it being spelled with a C. Please respond if you find it necessary.

Forever in gratitue,
Opera ghost

TheFinester posted this on Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:33 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: .... please use K

quote:
Originally posted by mistressoftheopera:
Dear, Eri_-c,

Due to my reputation of my temper being as light as the straw that cracked the caals back, I would like to ask you a deep favor. Would you pleae spell Eric with a K? I find it deeply disturbing it being spelled with a C. Please respond if you find it necessary.

Forever in gratitue,
Opera ghost

I'm sry but thats the Gaylic way of saying it and i'm not Gaylic. So I use the name my fokes so gave this evil beast and I plan to keep using it!!!

Love Eri"c" (not k)

BlackPheonix posted this on Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH MURDOC?

oh, sorry, I used capital letters, I think I was trying to get attention.

mistressoftheopera posted this on Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

The K business

Dear Eric,

Please forgive my rude statement. I relise now my favor was oo grande to ask, nd I was not aware of your cultural backround. Please forgive me.

Forever in your debt,
Opera Ghost

Kitty posted this on Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I'd actually like to have 2-D. X3 *Plays with his hair* It's blue, like mine used to be... *Mourns over faded hair color*

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hum...

Cool

Well, didn't this turn into an interesting topic.

Cool

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com

Fig posted this on Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

Was he EVER single?

KittieBIRDee posted this on Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

Is 2-D single

I want to know if 2-D is single and if he is... can I have him? Very Happy

Icis7777 posted this on Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

As much as I love 2-D, I know he would never want me...*looks around* but just in case, *locks 2-D in bomb shelter* That settles that. Come along, Damon *trots away hand in hand with Damon*

BlackPheonix posted this on Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fig:
Was he EVER single?

I think he always thought of himself as single, but pimp-like (did I get that right, I am not very "street")