gorillaz.com :: View topic - Is Murdoc still single?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - Is Murdoc still single?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

P O S T S

NoodleXD-2 posted this on Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

ya but i will up date it every 2 days..

shin-akuma posted this on Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

so paula is with murdoc ..want to see that !!!

Servia posted this on Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:38 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I KNOW I KNOW! LET'S ALL MARRY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, YEAH! THAT'D BE GREAT, EH?! JUST MARRY SOME CARDBOARD---

I don't think the Gorillaz are really real. So we can't marry them...so sad, so true...But I wish I could marry my Samsus...

NoodleXD-2 posted this on Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

after Russ broke his nose i thank they separated not to mention she was the lead guitar be
for noodle was there.
Laughing

NoodleXD-2 posted this on Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

death to paula!!!!!!!

(all you need to know a bout 2-d's past)
His girlfriend Paula also entered to the band as a guitarist and later came Russel, but then Paula dropped out because Russel had found her and Murdoc at it in the toilets. She was embarrassed or something I guess.
They hired Noodle and the band was ready...you know.

2D didn't break up with Paula until like...A year later after the band became famous I think. But then 2D met Rachel S Club (From S Club 7) and started dating her.
They later broke up because Murdoc was flirting with Rachel or something, and she didn't resist or something (What do they see in that guy
?...) but it seems like 2D still has feelings for the woman. Sorry girls.

]

Little_Monkey posted this on Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

eh, but wanst noodle in it from the start?in the biographys, it said that Noodle drifted up in a wooden crate, and thats how they got her. no hiring her

Little_Monkey posted this on Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

[quote="Servia"]I KNOW I KNOW! LET'S ALL MARRY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, YEAH! THAT'D BE GREAT, EH?! JUST MARRY SOME CARDBOARD---

quote]

good idea. ill marry Murdoc, and you can have 2D or Samus, or whom ever! i love my gothic cat burning chap Shocked ........ yep

K!NKYBOOTZ posted this on Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by NoodleXD-2:
after Russ broke his nose i thank they separated not to mention she was the lead guitar be
for noodle was there.
Laughing

http://www.kinkybootz.deviantart.com

wonder_fall posted this on Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

[quote="Little_Monkey"]

quote:
Originally posted by Servia:
I KNOW I KNOW! LET'S ALL MARRY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, YEAH! THAT'D BE GREAT, EH?! JUST MARRY SOME CARDBOARD---

quote]

good idea. ill marry Murdoc, and you can have 2D or Samus, or whom ever! i love my gothic cat burning chap Shocked ........ yep

2D IS MINE!

ピクスイとエマ - Pixie tha kawaii bi ^^

NoodleXD-2 posted this on Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

back off we all know his Violets man!!!!! Evil or Very Mad if you dont know violet read my story!!!!!see my www !!!!!!!!!

sandeegrl posted this on Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

so now paula is with murdoc?? lol noooo!...

sandeegrl posted this on Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:38 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i mean i know it's not actually real or anything...but just the idea of it kinda sucks...i mean, he's supposed to be single dammit...the guy that nobody can hold down...but whatever, it doesnt matter anyway, i know it's not real...whatever, lol... Razz

Gutchi posted this on Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

.... What a lot of words

Dark is PrettY <3

-zombie posted this on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

hey! Jane Grey im russian too Very Happy lets be friends... Cool
and u guys can have stu and murdoc....i want Jamie Hewlett his so dam sexyy*drools*
AND also u guys have to hear this...i take a transit bus to school, and everyday there is this guy and he looks some wat like damon albarn in the 90's and he dresses like him...and EVERYDAY he rubs up against me and feels me up...its sooo nasty...and his like in his 30's..at first i thought it might have been damon albarn but then wat would he be doing in canada on a BUS? i no longer can look at damon albarn pictures..(stupid pedafile(the guy on the bus))

Gutchi posted this on Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

eeeewww... Mad I hate pedafiles....

Dark is PrettY <3