gorillaz.com :: View topic - What kind of music do you play ??
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - What kind of music do you play ??

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

Faulk posted this on Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

What kind of music do you play ??

Peple say it's rock, britpop, maybe reggae or punk..I don't like hiphop so much but I think its also there

america posted this on Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:04 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailICQ NumberReply with quote

yes ,...its not eay

BrienSlate posted this on Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

A mixture of all that.... thats what makes them unique.

Oh and by the way.... Your sig is Spirited Away, no?

"Apudne te vel me?"

"Latin.... Appareo Decet Nihil Munditia?"

Look it up

Kaszub posted this on Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I can listen to every kind of music but, I don't listen to much, usually it's Gorillaz, S.O.A.D., Eminem, D12, De La Soul and that whats on the radio Wink

twopoint0 posted this on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I listen to gorillaz, blur, muse, radiohead, green day, the talking heads, beck, the verve, franz ferdinand, MCR, the bravery, the killers, the beatles, ELO, pink floyd, duran duran, death cab for cutie, 30secondstomars, and lots more.

Kaszub posted this on Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by twopoint0:
I listen to gorillaz, blur, muse, radiohead, green day, the talking heads, beck, the verve, franz ferdinand, MCR, the bravery, the killers, the beatles, ELO, pink floyd, duran duran, death cab for cutie, 30secondstomars, and lots more.

In short everything Laughing

Nesplayer posted this on Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by twopoint0:

Yes i like all! Shocked

TELL THE INVISIBLE MAN TO FU CK OFF

noodledoodlez posted this on Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:04 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

rock Cool

Victim #4

Jaimie-Stu posted this on Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:50 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I like gorillaz (of course), blur, will smith, green day and...um...s÷hne mannheims...I think you don't know them (i'm from germany , it's a german band Laughing )

monkeyz posted this on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jaimie-Stu:
I like gorillaz (of course), blur, will smith, green day and...um...s÷hne mannheims...I think you don't know them (i'm from germany , it's a german band Laughing )

the sons from mannheim ! hahaha cool

murdle-d posted this on Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i like a lot of stuff that people don't usually pay attention to. techno, JPop, JRock, normal rock, pop,....actually, i like Gorillaz so much i even consider it as a different style altogether, made from a lot of others...still, i'm no expert on music, so i don't think my opinion counts too much.

JohannaG posted this on Sat May 13, 2006 1:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Music I like:

- Metal of any kinds (like Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Nightwish, Slayer, Rammstein, Rhapsody, KoRn)
- Rock (like Queen, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Stoppok, ACDC and other Rock music of the past centuries)
- Classic (especially music with Piano)
- Jazz (Nina Simone is the best!)
- very old music (from 1900 to the 1940s...no matter in what language)
- Soundtracks (lots of genres. Both movies and games)
- Punk (like Die ─rzte, Zebrahead, Reel Big Fish, Blink 182, Ramones...)
- music from around the world (especially from Asia and Israel)
- music from the 80s (almost everything, to name some: Oingo Boingo, Tears for Fears, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Peter Gabriel)
- Gorillaz of course (but which genre??)

Music I hate:

- Mainstream (Pop-great that crawls around on radio and in all music charts...and of course bands from casting shows because they just suck)
- Hip Hop (especially the German Hip Hop because I understand the lyrics quite good then and this is hell!)
- German folk music (which is played in many TV shows and is about harmony, love and stuff. Cheap and horrible)
- ring tones (I can't take it anymore)

Fascist_Didsy posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

its like if you took blur,killers,de la soul (god knows where i got that one from), possibly rasmus and joy division scrunched them up into a ball, weighed it and the scales would say "gorillaz"

Rayku posted this on Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I don't play nothin except your mom!

Daxet posted this on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

What Music I Listen To.

Some Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock...and that's it really. And these are for:

MF Doom
Gorillaz
Green Day (Only the old songs)
Gwen Stefani

I don't have a good sense of what's good at the moment. All the False Icons going around, and people change a lot. And to Rayku-Oh yeah, very mature. Make a your mother comment for no reason. I really see your logic.