gorillaz.com :: View topic - What kind of music do you play ??
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - What kind of music do you play ??

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

Gaby posted this on Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

mosthly it's gorillaz but I can also listen to blur and linkin park I tihnk

bill the ripper posted this on Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

You "think" that you listen to three bands? This is sad. Very sad.

quote:
Originally posted by wasabi!:
I hate you because you're a nigger.

Gaby posted this on Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

what the fu'ck is your problem? Nobody care what you think but you're just saying this to sound funny or what? I listening to almost everything but mosthly thoose ok? stupid..

Lord Tazer posted this on Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Ok, both of you shut the fuсk up before a fight starts.

bill the ripper posted this on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:08 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

No, I honestly feel bad for you if you think that "[you] listening to almost everything" means Linkin Park, Gorillaz and Blur.

quote:

Gaby posted this on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

are you really stupid or can't you read you fu'ckin idiot!?!?! I said that I'm listening mosthly of them but I'm listening to other music too, I don't need to write down everything that I'm listening to and that's not really none of your business! GET THAT IN YOUR BRAIN YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bill the ripper posted this on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

oh, dont you warry. it mosthly in my stupid idiot brain.

quote:

Last edited by bill the ripper on Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

pink_soda posted this on Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

haha i laughed when i read those posts

Lord Tazer posted this on Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I think this is utter shіt. Both of you shut up.

Gaby posted this on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I did'nt start this sh*t and by the way why do you care Lord Tazer? You're not my mommy!!! Tell that dude to shut up not me

gorillaz-god posted this on Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:22 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

classical / brit-pop / nostalgia.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Everyone above the guy above me shut up.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

dirty'n'violent posted this on Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:50 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

spanish hip hop, punk, reggae, ska, ballenatos, and foreign music

bill the ripper posted this on Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I listen to every genre ever created. Remember the one time that spastic freshman band yelled at you and called it "grunk"? I bought their CD.

But I actually enjoy only about fifteen. Guess.

quote:

Eddgar88x posted this on Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

reggea dub , british pop ,Psicho trance , house , indie ,rap and hip hop (only underground) , heavy metal , black metal (Cradle of filth Samael , Dimmu Borggir , Deicide ) but my preferid is always music of Damon .