gorillaz.com :: View topic - Welcome Back Noodle
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - Welcome Back Noodle

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

spyder1070 posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
quote:
Originally posted by Figment:
I do believe someone already tried to invision some direct creation for the representation of noodle-ism. However, it is true that not one symbol can represent all of what we believe she could be or is. It follows those deep guidelines that we already know, contains, and upholds the core of the band.

It's noodle.

I watch as the slowly decending block forever sinks. The other noodle thread has passed.

the explosion had far reaching consequences. as the dust settled and the rubble came to a standstill, the echo s of things long past, came sweeping through the halls, gathering those still present and sweeping them back. down into the inky depths they went. further back they went, until finally on the rim of the Hell hole they stood, momentarily wavered and then fell. down, down, into the hole, scrambling at the edges, trying to prevent themselves from falling any further. to no avail. the decision had been made, the past shall remain forever locked. and no more shall the cries from those within be heard on such devious matters again. the fragmented memories perhaps, shall be looked upon, from time to time. but never more, shall a voice be added to the growing cancerous mass that was. success! the journey ended. time to sleep. time to reflect upon. time to pass. to fly. to weep. to dream.

Quite moving, actually. A velly nice requiem, if I may say so....

spyder1070 posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:27 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i have me moments of true clarity. rare as they might be. i felt the passin should be noted with summink a bit more than, "OMG it's been kill'ded." or summink like that. you know? then me brain cleared more and i continued. now it's back to the hazy fog. ah well. least havin it lost in here, someone might come across it and see, there is more to me than just stoopid, childish babble. Very Happy

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:30 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Nah... Sometimes when you gotta good image macro, you gotta use it....

Dark_Magician_Girl posted this on Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hi whats been happening?

Frostie posted this on Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

The Sexy thread got locked and now we're all wondering around lost because Noodle is no longer here to provide us with orgasms and toffee bon-bons.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Noodle may be dead this time..... for realz Crying or Very sad ........

Frostie posted this on Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

She always said she couldn't live without her daily dose...

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

We gotta come up with truffles and AA-batteries pronto, but where? A 'toffee bon-bons and orgasms' fanfic thread in the 'Fan Art' forum?....

The pulse may be weak, but it must still be there.....

maskedmouse813 posted this on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Who's Noodle?

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Our present 'hunting blind', so when the n00bs come out, they won't see us and we can 'wack' them......

Dark_Magician_Girl posted this on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:40 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

ok wot the hell has been happening?

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Nothing.... Absolutely flat-assed nothing......

Dark_Magician_Girl posted this on Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Fair enough

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:04 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Glad to..... That is why we are bonking ourselves talking about fractured realities and impossible probabilities.......

We has a internets and we're gonna use it.....