gorillaz.com :: View topic - Paula
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - Paula

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

P O S T S

Gaby posted this on Mon May 29, 2006 2:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

paula...wondering

Wierd..but in that el manana-live in manchester..I've heard that it's paula in that picture and she looks horrible...

Atomic Noodle posted this on Mon May 29, 2006 2:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I wondered about that too.....could be her, but Im not sure. Confused

vindude82 posted this on Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

How the hell do u guys know all that crap about Paula?????

vindude82 posted this on Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:25 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
quote:
Originally posted by Fig:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackPheonix:
Because she had sex with Muds?
Twisted Evil

Who said that? I can't remember hearing about Paula ever cheating on 2D.

It's true Fig.

The story was reported on Dr.??????'s site. The story went (I can dig the quote out sometime soon) that 2-D broke up with Paula after he caught Murdoc and her in a 'sticky situation' in the Kong Studio toilets (or something like that, it didn't say actual full sex but it implied some kind of sex act). Dr. ?????? is an official character in the Gorillaz Universe (features in the CTD DVD, the identikit, has an official tshirt named after him, has an animation named after him on the DVD, etc) and the website was made by the Gorillaz creators, so we can assume the story is official.

Wats the website???If it tells the story on that site then i definately wanna know the site.

blumchen posted this on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

For all those wondering about the Paula Fanart and such, here's the artists website: http://schneeflocke.h11.ru/index.shtml

She is VERY talented, it's almost unbelievable how much her art looks like the official works.

And here's the section on Paula: http://schneeflocke.gorillazfan.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=3

shadowkill posted this on Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: Paula

quote:
Originally posted by Vensy:
Will Paula ever come back? It looks like 2-D's still got that supposed picture of her in his room... Wink
spank yer weiner you beaner

Atomic Noodle posted this on Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by shadowkill:
quote:
Will Paula ever come back? It looks like 2-D's still got that supposed picture of her in his room... Wink

I'll ignore the second and answer the first :
I don't believe she will come back..It doesnt seem logical to me, I mean they kicked her out, why on earth would they want her back for? Besides, Damon and Jamie both said they liked Noodle better then Paula..and I'm not shure If thats a picture of her anyway...

shadowkill posted this on Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Atomic Noodle:
quote:
quote:

I'll ignore the second and answer the first :
I don't believe she will come back..It doesnt seem logical to me, I mean they kicked her out, why on earth would they want her back for? Besides, Damon and Jamie both said they liked Noodle better then Paula..and I'm not shure If thats a picture of her anyway...
why ignore it its funny.... come on ya had to chuckle alittle bit Laughing Crying or Very sad

Atomic Noodle posted this on Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
]why ignore it its funny.... come on ya had to chuckle alittle bit Laughing Crying or Very sad

eeerr...no.
It's pathetic. -___-

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:21 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: paula...wondering

quote:
Originally posted by Gaby:
Wierd..but in that el manana-live in manchester..I've heard that it's paula in that picture and she looks horrible...

No. I think she's some gawky adolescent that is going through a difficult patch in her life. She rode her bike out on a suburban road to nowhere to be by herself and to think things out, especially after hearing, '....she could be such an attractive girl, if only....', once too many times.....

Seems to me, that Jamie's on a mission to make his feminine 'heroines', less than perfect physical specimens, for a reason, and that is for girls challenged in this way to overcome assumed prejudices about their own worth and abilities, as well as self-imposed barriers of inferiority and self-rejection....

He may have been exploring a direction for a 'future' noodle, something in 'phase three'.....

Think about it......

She's 'fifteen' and and had absolutely NO figure. Most 'hawt' girls have a shape going by the time they're fifteen, and certainly some 'development'....

Jamie probably wanted her to be tall, skinny and 'straight' - like a 'noodle' - and she was likely never to have much of a figure, let alone big tits. He may have wanted to do a 'Laura Croft' turn with her earlier, but he's changed his mind and his artistic - and social - agenda......

But the 'fans' didn't want it, and Jamie didn't want to redesign noodle for 'fanservice' - so he (and Damon) decided to 'kill' her instead. Gorillaz fans 'killed' noodle. It's Jamie's Way or No Way......

My 'wacked out' theory. Whattaya think?......

shadowkill posted this on Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:09 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Atomic Noodle:
quote:
]why ignore it its funny.... come on ya had to chuckle alittle bit Laughing Crying or Very sad

eeerr...no.
It's pathetic. -___-
that wasnt me that said that. that was my nephew....so dont blame me Crying or Very sad

Atomic Noodle posted this on Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

riiight.. Rolling Eyes

fhqwhgads posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

who even likes paula, shes a dirty, spoiled, slutty, evil little brat from the northern part of the underworld, grrrrrrrr, i must kill her!

Deathin posted this on Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Paula isn't that bad if you think about it. There are lots of people who break people's hearts, and worse.

Gaby posted this on Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Paula is still ugly you know.. Laughing